Who's responsible for the end of Stargate?

Who is to blame for the end of Stargate?

• Total voters

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I try not to dwell on whatever happened and look forward to the future of gatefans with some of the newbies like me, and lots of the cool "oldies" too. We have a lot of fun too....:biggrin:

You are a big part of the fun that happens here! And thank you for bringing your friends along. :) Look at all that green!

G

Graybrew1

Well, without the people who come here and who used to go there, the new members, the awesome Team that we have, and the love of science fiction over hating on a single show, this place wouldnt be the success it is today. We are only three months old! :)

Can't wait to see how things are in three more. :biggrin:

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Not really...that place was centered around disdain for a single show, Technically, a hate site. This place is not and never has been. Everything is different. MUCH different.

Besides that, the architect of that old board is the architect of this board...Ill leave it at that. :)

Gotcha, there is certainly a difference between hate and objective criticism. :)

G

Graybrew1

Gotcha, there is certainly a difference between hate and objective criticism. :)

You should read my review of the Gauntlet ep and then try to compare that to the me you knew back in December. Night and Day. No pure hate, but definitely some dissapointment.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

I have no issues with the other site. They are welcome to come here freely, and many of them have. But the reverse is not true. Anyway, WELCOME to GateFans and please feel free to check out the great articles on the front part of the site. :)

:welcomewagon:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Well, without the people who come here and who used to go there, the new members, the awesome Team that we have, and the love of science fiction over hating on a single show, this place wouldnt be the success it is today. We are only three months old! :)

But here we also have BauHaus Spock!!!

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
I never quite got that.
Lurking I mean.
What's the fun in that?
I don't know. But I'm glad we're seeing some new faces and people commenting here shortly after registering! :)
I think with the airing of the last episode of SGU and the way things went down, everybody who watched any Stargate series has an opinion about this.

S

Stonelesscutter

I don't know. But I'm glad we're seeing some new faces and people commenting here shortly after registering! :)
I think with the airing of the last episode of SGU and the way things went down, everybody who watched any Stargate series has an opinion about this.

Yep! New faces are gooood.
We need mooooore.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I'm with you sister!

No.
I want a third season of SGU.
Then I'll be happy.

Look at my new avatar. I'm all about SGU getting a third season -- or even a fourth or fifth! :joy:

S

Stonelesscutter

Look at my new avatar. I'm all about SGU getting a third season -- or even a fourth or fifth! :joy:

It's good to know you have my back sis.
Now. Who will be responsible for the return of Stargate?

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
It's good to know you have my back sis.
Now. Who will be responsible for the return of Stargate?

Hopefully it won't be the people responsible for killing it in the first place: Brad Wright and crew.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Are we supposed to know who voted for others?

Maybe all of the above but to differential degrees. Or the toothfairy?

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
This is a public poll... there's a warning there before you vote. But no one needs to answer, I was just curious since I haven't seen a comment :)