Once Upon A Time

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear

SciphonicStranger

Anybody else?

Will there be prizes? :)

I suggest that we set up a forum topic for OUAT and create a ratings prediction thread in it. This thread is in the wrong place anyway as this is a TV show and not a movie. ;)

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Will there be prizes? :)

I suggest that we set up a forum topic for OUAT and create a ratings prediction thread in it. This thread is in the wrong place anyway as this is a TV show and not a movie. ;)

The winner gets an official Eli Wallace prop t-shirt complete with in-seam boobs for those slow-motion run entrances and a copy of his best selling anti-diet book, "How to Starve in Space and Still Gain Weight".

G

Graybrew1

The winner gets an official Eli Wallace prop t-shirt complete with in-seam boobs for those slow-motion run entrances and a copy of his best selling anti-diet book, "How to Starve in Space and Still Gain Weight".

Green!!!!!!

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
not surprised the ratings were lower...the golden globes were opposite it. we shall see how the rest of the season plays out. :D

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
It was a very good episode. but I admit I am pissed at ABC -- they are adding the new episode to their on demand line-up on THURSDAYS!!!! give me a break...castle is added the next day! :P luckily i have begun recording the show so I can watch and rewatch ad nauseum! :P

SciphonicStranger

I finally got around to watching Sunday's episode today. Shouldn't the seven dwarves be shorter? :P

Little Red Riding Hood - yooooowwwwwzzzzzzaaaaa! :D

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
I finally got around to watching Sunday's episode today. Shouldn't the seven dwarves be shorter? :P

Little Red Riding Hood - yooooowwwwwzzzzzzaaaaa! :D

Are the Seven Dwarfs to tall or is Mary-Margaret too short? What can you say about poor Stealthy.

I found it amazing that Big Red can speak. For a while there I thought she was only eye candy. I read somewhere that she was just recently on Supernatural. Ruby Red's special day is supposed to be on its way so we might get to see a little of her back story.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
personally I think Red is gorgeous in the fairytale world...just a very striking woman. all of the extras (make-up, short-shorts) seems to detract from her amazing beauty in storybrooke.

@SS & gate-boarder-- I think it's the big ears that makes them dwarves. :P

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
okay ratings are out for Once Upon a Time for this week (jan 29):
It got a 3.48 share and 10.781 million watched the ep!!! going up is always a good thing! ;)

this weeks ep was great...backstory for Sidney and the queen....the genie in the bottle is freed....very good ep!

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
Huh. That's actually the highest rated episode since ep 4. We'll just have to wait and see if it'll be adjusted down or up after the finals are out, but with these ratings the show is obviously in no danger of cancellation at this time.
graph.png

SciphonicStranger

The actor who played Sidney "the genie" also starred as crime lord Gus in Breaking Bad. This explains the ratings boost. ;)

I liked last night's episode but we still need more Red Riding Hood. :)

SciphonicStranger

Good one tonight! :beckettu:

It is heavy on Rumplestiltskin and Carlyle delivered a great performance. This one did not disappoint in the eye candy department either. ;)

And it had a a nice little reveal at the end too.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
yep top notch episode...now that is "must see tv"....not the dreck on the other shows! :D I too loved the reveal and the queens method of getting info! :P

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
NO OUAT this week....:( last weeks ep with Fredrick was good...we finally got to see a knight in shining (and boy was it shiney) armor! :P stupid oscars! :P I want my OUAT back! :P oh well next week's ep looks good as well! :)

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
this past week's ep of OUAT was good. here are some raings for ESA's chart:

Ep 13- what happened to frederick: 3.1 adults 18-49, 9.81 million viewers

Ep 14 - Dreamy: 3.4 adults 18-49, 10.62 million viewers.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
YVW...i'm too lazy to make charts. but it's looking good isn't it. :D