Once Upon A Time

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I should probably mention that OUAT has been adjusted up slightly in the ratings. 11,45 million viewers, 3.8 demo rating. If the show keeps going this strongly, I predict a second season in its future. :icon_e_smile:

Hip hip hooray!!!!
giddy8us-11.gif

G

Graybrew1

This last was really good in my opinion. I loved the way they handled the backstory. Not as heavy handed as some others have done, but still got us all the pertinent info that is needed thus far.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
This last was really good in my opinion. I loved the way they handled the backstory. Not as heavy handed as some others have done, but still got us all the pertinent info that is needed thus far.

I was really pleased with how they handled snow white...she's not passive at all! :D

G

Graybrew1

I was really pleased with how they handled snow white...she's not passive at all! :D

Yes, they are really throwing some of the stereotypes about the characters out the window a bit. :)

G

Graybrew1

I really loved the ep this week. The way they merged the cinderalla backstory with real time was cool. Mr. Carlye has a big fan in me now. He cleans up well but still with that edge to him.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I really loved the ep this week. The way they merged the cinderalla backstory with real time was cool. Mr. Carlye has a big in me now. He cleans up well but still with that edge to him.

These eps are just getting better and better. I too enjoyed the Cinderella back story and am interested in how the changes wrought by Emma will effect Ashley and Shawn. Lovely twists and turns and the ep left me wanting more!!

Carlyle is having fun with his Rumplestiltskin/Gold role. Gives him a chance to really chew the scenery and the show is far above sgu, IMHO. :P

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
I really loved the ep this week. The way they merged the cinderalla backstory with real time was cool. Mr. Carlye has a big in me now. He cleans up well but still with that edge to him.

I don't want to get smacked, but did you miss a noun in that sentence? :P :D

SciphonicStranger

I'm behind (as usual) but I caught the first two episodes tonight and I give it my conditional seal of approval. :beckettu:

I'm wondering if they can keep up the momentum for a full season, but I'll keep watching for now. Perhaps someone should set up a OUAT topic under the Fantasy Series section and move this thread there? ;)

SciphonicStranger

All caught up now. I still endorse this product. :)

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball

SciphonicStranger

SciphonicStranger

Just watched That Still Small Voice and I'm still on board with this series. It was good to see Jiminy Cricket finally grow a pair.

Geez that sounds odd when I read it back. :P

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Should I catch up on this show? I havent seen a single episode.

SciphonicStranger

Should I catch up on this show? I havent seen a single episode.

I think you should give the pilot a shot. I really thought I would hate this show but it grew on me. :)

G

Graybrew1

I really like this show, this ep did drag out a bit for me. The actor that plays Jimmy Cricket is not my fav but overall I still really like this show. It is a nice twist that it appears that the evil queen/mayor really does love the boy.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
I like this show too, its a bit annoying though when they forcefully have the kid be in every scene/situation and the queen is just too petty, was hoping for something more sinister. I really do like how they interweave the fairy tale elements with the current situation.

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
I like this show too, its a bit annoying though when they forcefully have the kid be in every scene/situation and the queen is just too petty, was hoping for something more sinister. I really do like how they interweave the fairy tale elements with the current situation.

I do agree with you there. I dunno why, but something about the kid just bugs me. But then again I always find kids in movies and tv shows to be incredibly annoying, so it's probably that. He is however less annoying than most, so I'll give him that.