Youtube analytics

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Interest in Stargate appears to be picking up again. At least on my channel.

yearToDate.png

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
No. That's not allowed for copyrighted content.

I have to check out your channel! You know that if you ever decided to do your own content, you could leverage your viewer base by using a banner or perhaps including the new channel in the links. I am learning a lot about YouTube right now, before I ever do my projects. I am really looking at things they will demonetize or strike content creators with.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I have to check out your channel! You know that if you ever decided to do your own content, you could leverage your viewer base by using a banner or perhaps including the new channel in the links. I am learning a lot about YouTube right now, before I ever do my projects. I am really looking at things they will demonetize or strike content creators with.
I hadn't even looked at my subscribers for a while. Now 2791 subscribers, gained 263 in the last 28 days. But I can't really post new videos. There's a risk it would result in the entire channel being taken down. If they were completely original videos, maybe not. But that's not my thing.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
On 17th of April I posted that my channel hit 6 million views. The image from then appears to have gone missing, I don't know why, but anyway.

Boom!!!

7000000.png

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
So it took about 44 to 45 days to accumulate another 1 million views. That works out to an average of about 22,500 views per day. Happy days.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
This may help you

My Channel has a total of 6,764,868 views and over 11,000 subscribers
Thanks, that's actually a really great video. Though I really don't do much with my channel. I don't post new videos, I just let it roll and see what happens. Only thing I do do is reply to some comments that I think deserve it.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
BOOM!!! 8 million

8M.png

So that's growth of approximately a million since 1st of June, so 66 days. That makes about 15000 views a day on average. Not as good as the previous period of a million, but I'm more than satisfied with this.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
It has taken quite a while, but my channel has finally broken through the next million views. That's over 9 million now.

9000000.png

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
By the way, when I type "youtube" into the search box on this site, I get 9 pages of results, and this thread is not part of them. That's just not right. :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
So it took about 44 to 45 days to accumulate another 1 million views. That works out to an average of about 22,500 views per day. Happy days.

Dude, if you start adding original content, you can monetize and get paid some nice cash! Keep your current content, and throw in your own commentary and monetize! You can just use what you have been posting, but run it in a browser and review it using OBS.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Dude, if you start adding original content, you can monetize and get paid some nice cash! Keep your current content, and throw in your own commentary and monetize! You can just use what you have been posting, but run it in a browser and review it using OBS.

did you see the paste in/ link with views/ money made for the guy i have a thread on--bald and bankrupt?

just wondering if it is real or over blown?

says he has made over $1 mil in the last year

i'll tag you in the post so you can see what i mean