Youtube analytics

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Just passed another milestone. Over 1000 subscribers. Lol.

Subscribers.png

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Cool! how many subscribers do you need before you get a YT trophy? I saw where they do that..or at least did.
I know nothing bout trophies or other youtube achievements.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Suddenly, YouTube Analytics is now sending me reports on my websites too! I never asked for notifications or reports. Strange.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Suddenly, YouTube Analytics is now sending me reports on my websites too! I never asked for notifications or reports. Strange.

Do your websites have youtube videos on them?

YJ02

Well Known GateFan

it is these trinkets I saw mentioned before, you still got a ways to go :) i wonder how many of these knuckleheads, who just constantly are churning out crap vids, are solely motivated by getting this stuff? :

YouTube Play Button
YouTube Creator Rewards,[1] more commonly known as YouTube Play Buttons,[2] are a recognition by YouTube of its most popular channels. These are distinct from YouTube Awards which are intended to recognize the best quality videos; the YouTube Creator Rewards are based solely on a channel's subscriber count.

There are three levels of rewards:

1. The Diamond Play Button, for channels with 10,000,000 subscribers
  2. The Gold Play Button, for channels with 1,000,000 subscribers
  3. The Silver Play Button, for channels with 100,000 subscribers
pewdiepie-diamond-play-button.jpg

https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72vedxjQkDDP1mXWo6uco/wiki/YouTube_Play_Button.html

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
So yeah, if my channel keeps growing then maybe by the time I am very old I'd have enough subscribers to get that silver one. :P

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Oh dear, my channel is in trouble now. I need a boost from MGM or something.

analytics4.png

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I expect (and hope) to reach 3 million views at some time tomorrow. :) But view-count has severely dropped off from what it was a month ago. Still averaging a lot higher than what it used to be for years on end though.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Yes! I passed 3000000 views. Here's some images of the views over the past 28 days and over the year to date. Gonna be a long time before my channel reaches another milestone.

3000000.png

analytics01.png

analytics02.png

analytics03.png

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
So roughly two months after I passed 3 million views, I find myself sitting on 3350953 views, so about 350000. That's still not too shabby compared to what I was used to before. The views have been going down steadily but I just noticed that recently they've picked up a bit again. There's no telling which way it'll go. Would you guys care to make any predictions? :) Maybe someone will give you a crystal ball if you get it right. :P

viewsthisyear.png

stats.png

ranks.png

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Just checked my Youtube channel again and to my surprise I found that the whole analytics section has been changed. Hopefully for the better. I haven't really delved into it yet.

There appears to be a slight uptick in the views again over the past few days. Here's hoping this will continue.

views.png

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Views over the past two years.

2yearviews.png

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
There has indeed been a very slow yet steady increase in viewership.

Graph of exactly a year

analytics01.png

Graph of exactly three months

analytics02.png

Graph of the last 28 days

analytics03.png

And this is live info on the most watched videos right now

analytics04.png

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Hey look, there's a noticeable uptick right now. Going slightly above 10000 views per day at the moment. I wonder whether this means that Stargate is gaining in popularity.

views1.png

views2.png