Welcome to the Supernatural section

G

Graybrew1

Well that sucked. Did they really just kill off Cass? Is there some place where I can find out?

What ep were you watching?

Rewatch the last scene and the pre-views.;)

PM me if you have some questions about it.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Cass might have regenerated? So he might be the boss? Damn, GB, you really see it deeper, haha.

G

Graybrew1

Oh, I am a complete twit. I was talking about the ep before, now I hope you are wrong............. I adore Cass. I have to find this ep I missed from Friday and watch it before I can comment again. Sorry for the confusion Mzzz.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
That was a really dark episode. What Dean did towards the end...and then the kid showed up, that was just, to me, way too dark for Supernatural. They're due for a funny episode. I didn't like how Bobby kept on insisting Sam was fine the entire time. What'd you think about the last episode? One before this one.

G

Graybrew1

OH, hey bud, I had to rent that from Itunes, I missed it.

I think you are right they made it look like he is done, but he was destroyed at the big fight and brought back before. I bet he is bet in a couple of weeks.

I was okay with this ep, It was cute to see Jewel Staite but the ep was a bit filler to me.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
That sucks, I like Cass. I hope he turns out to be the big boss or something, I'm tempted to go searching the internet for spoilers.

G

Graybrew1

That sucks, I like Cass. I hope he turns out to be the big boss or something, I'm tempted to go searching the internet for spoilers.

I have heard nothing of Misha leaving, so I assume that he will be back.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Sweet. Was nice to see Kaylee. Wish she had a more arc based role. What do you think about the weird mouth thing with these leviathans? I'm curious about the actual lore of the leviathans now.

G

Graybrew1

I just love the name. I assume it is something from some lore and not just the same as Farscape.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
I don't know, but they are not flying around in outer space full of others in SPN. ;):P

No, that is very true :)

My guess would either be the "cthulhu-esque" great old ones (as foreshadowed in the HP Lovecraft ep) or alternatively the "ones who came before the gods" in the various ancient religions of the world (so the Greek/Roman Titans, Primal chaos, etc)

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Decent episode, some funnies but more emo sorta. They need a funny episode, or at least bring back Cass or something, was nice to see Jo.

G

Graybrew1

I have this one on DVR. I should be able to watch it soon and post on it. ;)

G

Graybrew1

This one really felt like a filler ep. I watched it twic too, hoping I was missing a bigger picture. I was not.

I am a huge Dog lover, so verbally "dogging" (pun intended) a dog murderer is fine with me. I wish they would stop making Dean all guilty feeling about this stuff. Jo was a hunter on her own because of her Mom. She died fighting the bad guys. That was not Dean's fault.

Dean is only a few years older than Sam. "You and Sam were just kids".
mellow.gif
That makes no sense. If she broke the window and it was windy then the couple of minutes of gas being released from the one burner she turned on would not most likely kill Dean. I don't usually notice plotholes in this show. I really hope they get back on the ball and bring Cas back next week.

I posted this over on Syfy too. ;)

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Yea it's getting a bit too emo, need to bring back the fun factor. What I really disliked was how Dean seduced that bar chick in 30 secs flat, lol. I hope Cass comes back. Wonder what they're doing with this season.

G

Graybrew1

Yea it's getting a bit too emo, need to bring back the fun factor. What I really disliked was how Dean seduced that bar chick in 30 secs flat, lol. I hope Cass comes back. Wonder what they're doing with this season.

Me and you both. I just hold this show to such high standards, I hope they can get back on my pedestal.