Welcome to the Supernatural section

G

Graybrew1

I think Death was a great character they should use again, to what extent I am not sure. I wish they would bring back Sebatian Roche's angel Balthazar. They brought back Cas twice since he "died". Why not him too? Those are two of my favorite angels.

Crowley seems to be a less revered "King of Hell" then Lucifer. He just gets no respect. LOL. I would say that he is only a demon while Lucifer was a fallen angel. Angels are supposed to be stronger than demons.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
lol supposed to be, supposed to be less primitive too but alas. Yeah, I liked Balthazar, he had flair so to speak.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
That was a fun finale, Cass is hilarious, although it seemed he reverted back to his old former self. Interesting how they left things and oh so frustrating.

G

Graybrew1

I am so frakin happy that CW renewed this show. Thank You CW, I love you to pieces.

Yes, this was a great finale. A good couple of cliff hangers that can be cleaned up pretty quickly next season. Cass will pop back and save Dean and Sam will be alone for a few days or whatnot while Dean and Cass work their way back. Crowley is going to end up being sorry he took the prophet I bet. I am hoping the whole prophet thing is a link back to some more Angels. :biggrin:You know I love my Angels. Sebastian Roche is an awesome actor, a few more cameos by him would be nice. Anna might be an interesting return too, she was pretty powerful. I would like to see the Angels have to team up with the Winchester's to fight Crowely or some other interesting foe and like you and I said, Death is a great character too.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Wonder where they're going to go next, will be interesting. Hope the creatures in purgatory aren't all human somehow, would like to see original forms but I suspect they won't, they'll make em humanoid. Pretty cool stuff, think the lady in charge is handing over the reins to someone else? Will be interesting.

G

Graybrew1

Wonder where they're going to go next, will be interesting. Hope the creatures in purgatory aren't all human somehow, would like to see original forms but I suspect they won't, they'll make em humanoid. Pretty cool stuff, think the lady in charge is handing over the reins to someone else? Will be interesting.
I heard that too, I think this show can stand the test of time if they keep the quality up. They have sooooo many good characters to pull from besides Sam and Dean. They just need to learn the get the right mix of the others and them to keep up the momentum of the show and keep it, well....................just Damn good fun.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Well, finally got to watch the season finale last night, and while it seems "redone" (as in Sam being alone, Dean in "hell/purgatory"), it does not havde the same kind of feel of the original setup as S4. Also, Crowley pretty much made it clear that the boys will be on a "monster hunt" season, and as that produced in S3 (?) some very cool episodes, I'm really looking forward to it. :)

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Or for Cass and Dean, welcome abroad.

Yeah, I like the monster ones, would like some new monsters though, not like uh slightly altered clones of previous monsters.

G

Graybrew1

I think the Alpha Vamp said it best himself............See you next season?

and Dean's response was yes. :icon_mrgreen:

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
What do you think of the new season so far? lol I still find Dean hilarious for all his antics and what the hell Sam, what have you been doing? Boinking over saving people? She had better have been something really special and with personality. Kevin Tran or whatever his name is needs to go, don't like deus ex machina type stuff. lol at least Crowley's back.

G

Graybrew1

I like the new season so far. I still miss Cas. I really really hope they did not kill him off too. Why bring back the show after killing off Bobby and Cas?? I love Sam and Dean but they really need Cas too. Crowley is the bestest baddie in all of TV land. LOL. Gabriel was pretty close second though.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Okay, Season 8 (?) just concluded and I have to ask the question -- why is this show still being produced? And why did it get picked up for another season? The characters keep making the same mistakes over and over and over. They don't learn. They don't grow. They all love each other and are all best friends that would die for each other but then they keep lying to each other -- repeatedly -- ad nauseum. They also keep leaving the bad guys tied up alone in a room so they can easily escape. This happens over and over and over. Every character on this show needs to be slapped good and hard.

Also, Jared Padalecki needs a haircut. I don't think he's cut his hair since Season 1. Seriously, it just looks bad and is completely unbelievable as someone who has to pass as an FBI agent on a regular basis. Last I checked the FBI didn't hire dirty, filthy, long-haired hippies. In short -- get a haircut, bitch! :daniel01:

Samhairseason8s.jpg