Welcome to the Supernatural section

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
That was a great episode. Mostly cause I loved Angel and Spike but still it was a pretty fun episode. Although I hate that they're dragging Dean through alcoholism, it's a bit ridiculous.

G

Graybrew1

Best line in the show this ep IMO.

....out of flask?...................What are you bad Santa?:laughing:

I loved this ep, Spike and Cordelia all War of the Roses with Magic was brilliant. :P:D

G

Graybrew1

Well, still no news about Cas.........:(

I knew it would not be long before Sam found out about Dean killing Lisa. Thank Goodness. Get over it and move past it, she was killing people.
I like that Crowley was put in his place again, he is always more fun that way.

And that song........................................:laughing:

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
LOL yeah, the last two episodes were great. LOL bobby kissed her! Sam and Dean dopplegangers were pretty damn hilarious, getting in front of the camera doing all that crazy crap. Craziness all around, I liked that guy being tortured, he was pretty funny. But that was kinda creepy when his head reattached. I hope Cass comes back. He'd better.

G

Graybrew1

LOL yeah, the last two episodes were great. LOL bobby kissed her! Sam and Dean dopplegangers were pretty damn hilarious, getting in front of the camera doing all that crazy crap. Craziness all around, I liked that guy being tortured, he was pretty funny. But that was kinda creepy when his head reattached. I hope Cass comes back. He'd better.

From your lips brother... from your lips....:rolleyes:

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Glad they resolved Jewel's death thing, now if only they'd get rid of Dean's alcoholism and bring back cass...chant it with me graybrew.

Bring back cass...bring back cass.......you're not chanting..quit that laughing!

G

Graybrew1

For Cass? I am there.
Bring back Cass...Bring back Cass.....should we do a dance too? Will that help? :P

G

Graybrew1

This show has been giving us bread crumbs of info about Cass, I really hope after it comes back this week we will get some more concrete info on Cass. They have to save Bobby's life first, but I am pretty certain that they will. ;)

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
What the hell. What's going on? Cass and Bobby better come back. Did you catch the last episode? Seriously, what the hell...

G

Graybrew1

What the hell. What's going on? Cass and Bobby better come back. Did you catch the last episode? Seriously, what the hell...

Yeah!! My SPN buddy is back. I missed ya for a while.

I am totally there with you. They had better bring them both back. :mad:

G

Graybrew1

Finally this show is coming back new tonight. Get your popcorn ready.

Happy Dance time.:D:D:D

G

Graybrew1

This ep was kinda weak IMO, but next week's has time travel in it. :)

G

Graybrew1

Just a few more days till the next new SPN is on. I am really looking forward to this one. I have also read that at some point in some way, who knows what that we will see Mischa again. I just hope it is not in flashbacks. That would stink. I am still curious to see if they get renewed for eigth season.

G

Graybrew1

And again, this stinks I have to wait so darn long for another new SPN. What is up with the CW and this? I did hear that it is looking very good for a renewal. Fingers and Toes crossed.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
I'd go out on a limb and say just like Smallville SPN will go 10 seasons and then stop, UNLESS it performs either extremely well or extremely badly. The CW seems to love it's flagship style shows and will support them pretty much through thick and thin once they have proven themselves.

G

Graybrew1

I'd go out on a limb and say just like Smallville SPN will go 10 seasons and then stop, UNLESS it performs either extremely well or extremely badly. The CW seems to love it's flagship style shows and will support them pretty much through thick and thin once they have proven themselves.
I hope you are right, they have to stop making some of the drastic changes they have or at least start to rectify some of them soon.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
I hope you are right, they have to stop making some of the drastic changes they have or at least start to rectify some of them soon.

Funny, I haven't really noticed any *massive* changes. They have moved away from the "God/Angels/Demons" stories true, but I was always happy with the S5 wrappup of that particular storyline (and yes the S6 "extended finishing" I liked as well). Now the arc is more centered around the "Titans/Leviathans/Primordial Beings" and I think that storyline is cool as well, and as much as I enjoy Alistair/Castiel as characters, they don't really *fit* this arc. I'm sure our favorite Angels and Demons will be back in some way, but I'm enjoying the change of pace to be honest.
At any rate, I enjoy SPN just as much now as I did when It first started, and kicking on to 7+ seasons, thats says ALOT to me. :)