Welcome to the Supernatural section

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Death is great. He is one character that hasn't seemed to disappoint in the end. Sorry, Lucifer, the other horsemen, few others, Gabriel were kinda disappointing. Crowley was hilarious for a little while, til he became power hungry maniac.

G

Graybrew1

Yes, he does kind of steal the scenes doesn't he....."Have some Pizza Dean".....................LOL.:D

Give the actor that plays Crowley a chance he still has more good lines left in him to come. ;)

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....isn't he dead? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

G

Graybrew1

You never know what characters will ever pop back up in this show, now do you? ;)

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
The angels have sorta become like the ancients on stargate, you ever feel like that? They seem to have lost their mysticism and allure to me.

Caldwell is great.

Say, I was wondering since you being a woman and all, do you think they should add a female character to the show and that it might enhance the show or do you think it will just complicate things and possibly devolve into love triangles and other crap?

G

Graybrew1

No, I don't think so, I think it would muck it up at this point. Why fix what is not broken?

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Good answer, besides I think a lot of women would instantly hate the girl in the show for some obvious reasons :P.

lol, I was watching uh Monster Movie, rehymenated lmao.

G

Graybrew1

They have tried a couple of women character's on the show, first Ruby and then Bella and both got cut because of audience response.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Really, had no idea? Yeah, I hated Bella and Ruby. Bella was a bit much, should have been killed the first few episodes, I was really glad when she got sent to hell, does that make me a bad person? Ruby and the Sam thing got to be too unbelievable and ridiculous. And Dean and this wife chick he's with, just wow. Almost as bad as the last chick he had a serious relationship with, the one with that monster truck crap. Dean had serious relationships with them? Of all people. I did like Jo's mom, she was sort of spunky and motherly I guess, but she got a good death. Eh. Jo seemed to be trying too hard.

G

Graybrew1

You are a picky boy about women! I liked Ruby until she double crossed Sam. I did not care for Bella, but she had good chemistry with the other character's. Jo never fit in right. Ellen was okay, She is a good fit for Bobby. Lisa is downright annoying and so is the kid.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
lol, so I've been told. Yeah, I sorta liked Ruby initially, I actually thought she would reform, but that whole Sam turning darkside cause of her even though he didn't realize it really killed it for me. lol, the kid was funny the very first episode when Dean was wondering if that was his kid, lol. But then he became bleh.

G

Graybrew1

He got worse when they "aged" him. Ironic that Jared Paladecki married the chick the played Ruby the second time. Or maybe not after they filmed that one scene is "I know what you did last summer". :P But I liked the actress, even though many preferred the blonde one.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Haha, and they kinda took away the boyish look Sam had going on, he started looking more and more like one of those soap stars, bleh, lol.

The blonde one seemed more kickass, or I might be remembering things wrong. Or maybe I didn't like the brunette one cause of how she was manipulating Sam.

But I think we can both agree, Castiel being added to the cast was hilarious and awesome. Holy crap, his real life character in that real life episode, hilarious!

G

Graybrew1

I really think Paladecki just grew up. He is pushing thirty now, can't be a baby faced cherub forever. :icon_e_surprised: Castiel's character in The French Mistake was a dig on himself in real life. Mischa is known to be a Twitter hound in real life. ;)

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
lol, ahhh. He was pretty hilarious. Every dramatic moment of importance, he was reciting it as he was typing it downplaying it, LOL. It was so hilarious. I love this show for its self-deprecating humour.

G

Graybrew1

Exactly, My other favorite was the way Dean was making fun of himself lowering his voice several octaves for the real......... Knee-slapping funny. :thoranime12:

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Can't think of any other feel good series out right now, even though this series can get dark sometimes. I still feel pretty good just watching it, even reruns, kinda like SGA and SG1. Cheering on the good guys.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
hmm, I'll look into it. Does it have humour? I hate shows that take themselves too seriously or has almost no humour.

G

Graybrew1

Yes, it has humor to it. It can be quite funny sometimes. Do you watch Burn Notice, that show is the same way. Humor, Action, Wit.....One is a spy show and the other is a crook show. SPN is one of a kind though. I have never seen another show quite so diverse in it's topic before.