Welcome to the Supernatural section

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Surprised there are beings more powerful than angels, hope Castiel comes back. Also, even though he's evil, I miss Crowley. The devil's kinda funny. Also hi.

G

Graybrew1

Mzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Smother you with hugs and kisses Baby boy. Make sure you get your ass back here. We missed you.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
goddamnit, they bring him back but not really. How dare they tease us like that! Tell us he came out of the water all wet and naked but not show us, I mean bring him back but not really. grrrrrrrrr. But I liked how it was sort of the old Castiel, little naive and so literal. Was great!

G

Graybrew1

I finally got caught up on this. They have him back, it will just be a matter of time before they fix him. I was happy enough. Bobby is now a ghost too. Great ep this week.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Yeah that episode was hilarious. He should guest star more, or even become a regular. I really liked that they brought back some of the horror they had going wayyyy back.

G

Graybrew1

Yeah that episode was hilarious. He should guest star more, or even become a regular. I really liked that they brought back some of the horror they had going wayyyy back.
I agree. I think they will. In this show, you can die and still be a regular on the show. :)

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
There's no way he's coming back though, just don't like how they are dragging it out but it does present interesting possibilities. I hate all the 'show two episodes then a break'. No breaks! Damnit!

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
That's crazy what happened, that was a pretty good episode but did they switch characters or something? Everyone seems to be dying! And I'm wondering if Bobby inherited that guy's uh ghost juice so to speak. What'd you think?

G

Graybrew1

I don't think he did. I think a certain amount of time and experience just passed. I think that Dean and Sam will have to decide to "get rid" of Bobby at some point. This will suck, I do think it will coincide will the reappearance of Cas though.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Sweet, but they really need to bring Cas back and some better epic storyline. Leviathans are getting a little dull, they seem like the demons 2.0. Bit boring.

G

Graybrew1

Sweet, but they really need to bring Cas back and some better epic storyline. Leviathans are getting a little dull, they seem like the demons 2.0. Bit boring.
I agree, this arc is way too long for how uninteresting it is. The angels should be more powerful IMO.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Yea, angels were oh so disappointing considering how petty and moronic they were. Some of the non-leviathan episodes were good lately though but they, in the end, try to relate it to some leviathan activity which kinda annoying. What'd you think about the latest episode? With the redhead nerd chick. I though they were force-feeding us her nerdiness a bit too much.

G

Graybrew1

Yea, angels were oh so disappointing considering how petty and moronic they were. Some of the non-leviathan episodes were good lately though but they, in the end, try to relate it to some leviathan activity which kinda annoying. What'd you think about the latest episode? With the redhead nerd chick. I though they were force-feeding us her nerdiness a bit too much.
I did not mind her so much. I was more annoyed with D ick again. There was some good lines about not being able to completely "copy" the special ones. I am thinking this might end up meaning something at some point. He mentioned it several times.

The idea that the uber powerful Arch Angels would be trumped by the levithans is just sad. I am thinking that Cas should get his mojo back and then put an end to them once and for all.