Welcome to the Supernatural section

Tropicana

Council Member
Hello folks! Welcome to the newly created section for Supernatural. We currently have 2 subsections here, Episode Discussions and Episode Reviews (self-explanatory in regards to their purpose). For anything else Supernatural-TV-show-related, for now just post it under Supernatural section.

So, enjoy! :)

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Aww Tropi, How did you guess that thiswas the new folder I wanted to get made, thanks Dude!

G

Graybrew1

Hello folks! Welcome to the newly created section for Supernatural. We currently have 2 subsections here, Episode Discussions and Episode Reviews (self-explanatory in regards to their purpose). For anything else Supernatural-TV-show-related, for now just post it under Supernatural section.

So, enjoy! :)

We will have so much fun here. You are the Bomb.
23_30_109.gif

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Aww Tropi, How did you guess that thiswas the new folder I wanted to get made, thanks Dude!

We will have so much fun here. You are the Bomb.
23_30_109.gif

So...is this show that good? Im willing to try it if it is good enough to have its own folder here! Im getting hip to so much more stuff in science fiction and "other" since reading some of the newer comments here. I have now been alerted to so many new shows. Supernatural, eh? Ill give it a go...

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
So...is this show that good? Im willing to try it if it is good enough to have its own folder here! Im getting hip to so much more stuff in science fiction and "other" since reading some of the newer comments here. I have now been alerted to so many new shows. Supernatural, eh? Ill give it a go...

Check out the few music clips I posted dude. It's not Scifi, but if one of the things you love about SG is the "team" aspect, it will feel very familiar to you, it's really quite good.

Tropicana

Council Member
Aww shucks GF

Well I heard you and Gray will be doing something special in regards to Supernatural, and a couple of people requested it too, so thought it would be cool to create a place for the pair of ya to get the party started so-to-speak. ;)

Oh and mzzz too, lol.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Well I heard you and Gray will be doing something special in regards to Supernatural, and a couple of people requested it too, so thought it would be cool to create a place for the pair of ya to get the party started so-to-speak. ;)

Oh and mzzz too, lol.

Who else requested a forum for SPN? Come on, fess up and join us in the rewatch!!

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Yellow Fever is now my favourite episode. That was just hilarious. Castiel is awesome.
Don't like where they're going with Sam, he's gotten dark. He used to be the good one!

Ok, will keep watching.

G

Graybrew1

Yellow Fever is now my favourite episode. That was just hilarious. Castiel is awesome.
Don't like where they're going with Sam, he's gotten dark. He used to be the good one!

Ok, will keep watching.

Oh, yes it get even better. :biggrin:

G

Graybrew1

I like how they take pot shots at some social fads, lol.

I think they pretty much take pot shots at everything. That is what makes it so great. They don't come off as bias or teachy like some shows do when they attempt that. They just make fun of everything , including themselves and the show's premise itself.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
That's what I like about the show too. They don't take themselves too seriously. Season 4 has been awesome so far. Love the whole story they're developing. Very epic.

G

Graybrew1

That's what I like about the show too. They don't take themselves too seriously. Season 4 has been awesome so far. Love the whole story they're developing. Very epic.

yes, without giving anything away, they have created a nice stepping stone for season 7 too. :D

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
goddamnit, I've got a long way to go. Can't wait for this week to be over, no more exams.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
goddamnit, I've got a long way to go. Can't wait for this week to be over, no more exams.

Concentrate on the exams, not your vacation!

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
haha, I should and probably should have, I'll see what I got, hopefully everyone else did worse.

they've had almost every vancouverian extra in the show. Even had the chick from sanctuary, that chick from warehouse 13, varro, and a whole lot of others, crazy. Do they film this in vancouver?