The Strain - SCARY!

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
I've only seen two eps and still have not decided yet whether to watch more . Those worm thingys are a bit hard to handle plus he kinda grosses me out .
Good to see some famiar faces though .
The grounds keeper from HP
Samwise from LOTR
The Politcian from House of cards( what ! He's an alchoholic again ! ?)
The bad ass from Continuum
A few others also who's names escape me but I've seen them in other works for sure .

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
I've only seen two eps and still have not decided yet whether to watch more . Those worm thingys are a bit hard to handle plus he kinda grosses me out .
Good to see some famiar faces though .
The grounds keeper from HP
Samwise from LOTR
The Politcian from House of cards( what ! He's an alchoholic again ! ?)
The bad ass from Continuum
A few others also who's names escape me but I've seen them in other works for sure .

Defi, keep watching--they get more interesting and exciting. The worms get banal after a bit :icon_lol:

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Crap ,,, now there's rats everywhere . Love the rat guy . He's an ex goauld right !!! Dam this show is gross gross gross

:) :) :)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Saw several commercials last night for The Strain returning this summer! :joy:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
summer!?

oh the agony of waiting :stung:

Yeah, at first when I saw the commercial I thought it was for some new video game but the very last part says The Strain returning this Summer. They don't show any actual footage though, just some really cool graphics hence my belief it was for a video game at first.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Hmmm . I'll have a look round town and see if I notice filming .
Couch blanket is all ready for season 2 ...

:0 :0 :0

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
If you read the books you already know the exact storyline this season.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
If you read the books you already know the exact storyline this season.

Please no spoilers! :biggrin:

*I haven't read the books yet. I am curious to know how close they come to recreating the story in the books though.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
It looks like July 12th will be the season 2 premiere. I wish it was sooner. Can't wait! :encouragement:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
It picks up as the "infection" spreads in each subsequent episode. Personally I thought the first season was great, and I'm a hard person to please. (I'm generally not into horror because it's often done terribly but this show does a cool job of it.)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
It is "intense" and "graphic" at times. I don't care for gore at all but what there is of it in this show actually makes sense in the context of the story so I am okay with it. If it was just mindless gore I wouldn't care for it at all.