The Female Doctor looks like a clown

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
They know they alienated a LOT of the fanbase in Season 10 and then the casting decision that their announcement made crystal clear was virtue signaling further drove the fans off.

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
Random comment here but next we will see that Neo has had a gender change a female in the new Matrix trilogy and she will spread her SJW ideology

Last edited:

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
Woe BBC ! Wtf are they doing !. Blaming the previous Dr for there future fail !!!
I didn't mind Matt Smith but after some episodes featuring him. I just tuned out but he was really good doctor and he fitted the roll. The guy after him, I never really liked him to be honest.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
I stopped watching after Mat Smith also . Watched a few of the new doc but just never went back .
;)

I like Capaldi a lot but oddly enough I did drift away from the series during his tenure. It wasn't his fault, I just got tired of the writing. In fact the writing had become fatiguing during the Amy Pond show, also known as the Matt Smith era. Every single episode was soooo melodramatic and dark and tortured. By the time Capaldi entered the picture the damage had been done. Alas, not even cute, perky little Clara could hold my interest so I simply faded away from watching the show.

Oddly enough they just reran a couple of Doctor Who movies from the 60's starring Peter Cushing in the lead role. The entire tone and feel was different from the show we have today. Yes the movies were more childish and insipid but they did not have that heavy, lugubrious feeling that the current show maintains. The movies didn't have that creepy, broken feeling that the show has in spades. Cushing's "Doctor" didn't come off as weird or dark, nor did he exhibit traits of a severe personality disorder. You can't say the same for the TV show which is a big reason why I no longer watch it no matter who is starring in it.

Twalet Brash

GateFans Member
I think this was a monumentally stupid idea. The Doctor is an established character, a male of his species. The introduction of spontaneous gender changing with The Master to provide bootlicking to the ever-offended-by-everything-always who think everything should be feminized is a testament to the stupidity of the showrunners.

Doctor Who has had strong women throughout. They even had a female Timelord, the now legendary Romana. The Doctor is/was a role model of sorts for boys. He was never a womanizer, he was respectful, strong, brave, balanced, intelligent, honorable but not infallible. They could have EASILY reintroduced a regenerated Romana to the series then spun her off into her own series. THAT would allow them to boast a real female role model of sorts. The only message those idiots sent by lopping off the Doctor's schlong was that the only good role models are male so let's give him a dress and long hair.

I think this was a monumentally stupid idea. The Doctor is an established character, a male of his species. The introduction of spontaneous gender changing with The Master to provide bootlicking to the ever-offended-by-everything-always who think everything should be feminized is a testament to the stupidity of the showrunners.

Doctor Who has had strong women throughout. They even had a female Timelord, the now legendary Romana. The Doctor is/was a role model of sorts for boys. He was never a womanizer, he was respectful, strong, brave, balanced, intelligent, honorable but not infallible. They could have EASILY reintroduced a regenerated Romana to the series then spun her off into her own series. THAT would allow them to boast a real female role model of sorts. The only message those idiots sent by lopping off the Doctor's schlong was that the only good role models are male so let's give him a dress and long hair.

roflbot (8).jpg

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Random comment here but next we will see that Neo has had a gender change a female in the new Matrix trilogy and she will spread her SJW ideology

Wait...what? Where did you hear this?

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Yes this season has been a disaster. It got big numbers for the premiere mostly for the novelty of the gender change, but after that people started dropping off as so far every episode has been both boring and an in your face lecture for the SJW favorite topic of the week. And the BBC and its "associates" have been in full out spin mode attacking their own fans among other things (sound familiar?).

The underlying issue is the takeover of BBC by SJWs a couple of years ago - it is infecting all their programming and really until the UK Parliament boots out the entire BBC management in favor of people who will run it in accordance with its charter which requires political neutrality among other things this will continue.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Tom Baker was The Doctor back in Classic Who in the 70s and early 80s. Tennant and Smith both based their portrayals on his.