The Female Doctor looks like a clown

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Screen Shot 12-26-18 at 09.23 AM.PNG

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
You see the EXACT same thing with Star Trek Discovery and The Last Jedi.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Well there will be no new Doctor Who until 2020. Meanwhile you have to think BBC (who made the call to have no 2019 season) are trying to figure out a graceful way to can Chibnall and Whittaker and somehow mend fences with the fanbase.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
The next problem is how to repair the damage.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
And...the only way to fix the damage I can think of is to get Capaldi back to film an addendum to the regeneration episode where he didn't change into Whittaker - her whole run was just a bad dream - then change into the next Doctor; the REAL one. This is because dreck like The Timeless Child has to be retconned out of existence as it destroys the entire backstory.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
^ correction David Tennant back onto the show
Alas they are not going to erase Matt Smith and Peter Capaldi - I'd be happy if they erased Whittaker as it would repair the main damage done to the underlying story.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Wow, I saw this thread and just realized I completely missed the female Doctor Who. I don't think I saw an episode. Sounds like it was bad. I liked Capaldi in that role.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Hi there!!!

Missed ya, welcome back!

The Female Doctor era has been disastrous. Not only were the episodes insufferably preachy and the "Doctor" a woke Karen they went and retconned the history of the show in such a way that the only way to fix the damage is to erase the episodes from canon.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Whitaker and Chinball are leaving Doctor Who.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED4pvjQsg3Q

Yes, and not a moment too soon!

And by the way…

:welcomewagon:

Not sure we ever did the ceremonies. Welcome! Tell us a little about yourself - is Shadow Mann a play on the video game or possibly The Shadow?

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
It could help, but unless he retcons The Timeless Child away at bare minimum it won't be enough.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Hopefully Big Finish resists the woke disease.