SW: T.O.R

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
You are ahead of me now dude :P
not by much bro not by much... still on balmorra trying to level all i can F'cking grind.... i cant beat the last bunch of a-holes im suposed to yet, 2 jedi's and that douchbag commander... they are proving ANNOYING!!!! and man in order to play this comfertably you need a good group/friends or pay for the fricking thing...
--- merged: Nov 24, 2012 at 4:58 AM ---
tagged along with a sith marauder on balmorra for a while neat story going on there too.. i also went back to Drumond Kaas and did all the heroics in oreder to get some much needed xp...

OMNI

"The masses will worship me by dawn."​
"murder and mayhem."​
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Just made it to Nar Shadda :D
What skill did you take Omni?

OMNI

Just made it to Nar Shadda :D
What skill did you take Omni?
nar hadaa huh? it ait a HUGE world like balmorra so not as much running :P

i did tattoine yesterday and im onto Alderaan today, level 31.. boy did those levels hurt....
--- merged: Nov 26, 2012 at 10:37 PM ---
and skill?

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Just heading back to Korriban to talk to Darth Slag

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Ok, on Tatooine and getting smashed by all the end mission elites, hardly unsiprising as it it is a lvl 25 zone and I'm only lvl 23 so I am yet to complete one single mission. I think I will have to go back to nar shadda and play a few heroics, or, wander in the wastes just nuking normals.
Annoying, but I guess I can get possibly get more commendations that way.

What server are you on omni and/or anyone else playing?

OMNI

Ok, on Tatooine and getting smashed by all the end mission elites, hardly unsiprising as it it is a lvl 25 zone and I'm only lvl 23 so I am yet to complete one single mission. I think I will have to go back to nar shadda and play a few heroics, or, wander in the wastes just nuking normals.
Annoying, but I guess I can get possibly get more commendations that way.

What server are you on omni and/or anyone else playing?
tatooine is HUGE and you are only lvl 23? dude you need to grind some and get yourself your own mount (speeder) ASAP, killing sand people is a relativly easy way to get round 500 exp per mob and its how i did it, also grouping up with randoms and just running around killing stuff with/for them is also a good way and makes the grind feel less grindy, and yes its a GREAT way to get those commendations, and server? im on the German T3-M4 server i wopuldve prefered and english speaking one but those have such heavy traffic all the time that it gets laggy.

seriously we shouldve been on the same server bro.. as the single player grind for a F2P player is just a pain in the ass and missions and quests are WAY easier to handle when grouped.
--- merged: Nov 29, 2012 at 10:48 PM ---
Btw i WILL be starting another character soon a sith warrior ie tank so lemme know what server you are on and ill do it there.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Does this game work the same way as KOTOR as far as killing goes? I mean, it seems like killing a bunch of sand people would sway your character towards the dark side...

OMNI

Does this game work the same way as KOTOR as far as killing goes? I mean, it seems like killing a bunch of sand people would sway your character towards the dark side...
no, your alignment is decided by choices you make during your interactions as you can se ein my videos when i make my more.. ridiculous choices i get this red stripe and darkside points, that means i made a darkside decision.
--- merged: Nov 29, 2012 at 10:57 PM ---
its a wowclone MMO in its esscence this game so mobs are just mobs... tey bare little inpact on anything cept for experience and "kill this many during this quest for bonus EXP."
--- merged: Nov 29, 2012 at 10:59 PM ---
atleast on the empire going darkside. tho i asume if you were to play as a jedi and go full lightside it wouldnt include kill this many blah blah for bonus it would be more cure 100000 thousand and bless them with lightside hoobla...

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Dude. I am on "Master Dar'nala" which is the only oceanic PvP server, and it has light traffic, so delays are not a real problem. :)

no, your alignment is decided by choices you make during your interactions as you can se ein my videos when i make my more.. ridiculous choices i get this red stripe and darkside points, that means i made a darkside decision.
Quite right!
its a wowclone MMO in its esscence this game so mobs are just mobs... tey bare little inpact on anything cept for experience and "kill this many during this quest for bonus EXP."
Right again sir.

at least on the empire going darkside. tho i asume if you were to play as a jedi and go full lightside it wouldnt include kill this many blah blah for bonus it would be more cure 100000 thousand and bless them with lightside hoobla...
Not exactly, you can still do "bad things" and get light side points simply because they are either the more balanced or "lesser of 2 evils" kind of situation. Sometimes there are things you have to do, like kiling someone, what matters is if you just do it, or weather you torture and gloat over it.
ATM my light/dark points are at 1600 light, 1650 Dark which keeps me well in "neutral". What it does mean however is that some missions sorta "compel" bad behavior and I forgive it, and some don't and I'll quite happily kill them for it. :)
I am ALWAYS slagging off about the Sith in the game when dealing with NPC's, NOT because I disagree with them, but they want me to be under thier power, and I'm not, I'm an Imperial Agent :)[/quote][/quote]

OMNI

Dude. I am on "Master Dar'nala" which is the only oceanic PvP server, and it has light traffic, so delays are not a real problem. :)
noted. dude if i could id move my lvl 31 assasin there asap and help you out on tatooine, seriously moving characters between servers should be available to everyone and managed through the game UI... ffs there isnt even a quit guild button in game no you have to tyoe /Gquit in the chat to do that...

anyway when i start the warrior i might aswell do it on there and hang out withya ;)

Quite right!

Right again sir.
i has been playin for 31 lvl's so ive kinda caught on...

Not exactly, you can still do "bad things" and get light side points simply because they are either the more balanced or "lesser of 2 evils" kind of situation. Sometimes there are things you have to do, like kiling someone, what matters is if you just do it, or weather you torture and gloat over it.
ATM my light/dark points are at 1600 light, 1650 Dark which keeps me well in "neutral". What it does mean however is that some missions sorta "compel" bad behavior and I forgive it, and some don't and I'll quite happily kill them for it. :)
I am ALWAYS slagging off about the Sith in the game when dealing with NPC's, NOT because I disagree with them, but they want me to be under thier power, and I'm not, I'm an Imperial Agent :)
gotcha.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Well, I gave up my WoW sub, and subbed to TOR as it is more interesting AMT (still monthy, so I can always drop it later)

I can now do up to 12 characters over any server I want, so IF you guys work out what you want with a server, I can always join up and catch up to an extent, or we can pick a new server and go from there.
I also get all the skills and stuff as well, so I can help everyone out in the craft skill I choose.

OMNI

hehehe im going to sub soon as i get some cash into my paypal asewell ;)

oh btw just created a warrior on Master Dar'nala so lvl 1 and on korriban... wanna come hang while i do all the noob stuff there? wont give you much EXP but some?

my warriors name is "ALX"
--- merged: Nov 29, 2012 at 11:48 PM ---
also might get you a glimpse at the warrior story?
--- merged: Nov 29, 2012 at 11:53 PM ---
or since you have 12 slots maybe start a new char with me?

and ill be recording scenes and stuff with fraps so could be cool with both of us involved?

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Not tonight, but if we set a weeky/daily target and a time we can do it with no probs, I have to make dinner for the kids shortly (late :( ) but I know there are blocks of time when we can cross over.
If you have made a Bounty hunter, I don't think we can really hook up till lvl 10?? (what lvl do you get to Kaas Drommund?) unless I take the Korriban starting Sith class

OMNI

Not tonight, but if we set a weeky/daily target and a time we can do it with no probs, I have to make dinner for the kids shortly (late :( ) but I know there are blocks of time when we can cross over.
If you have made a Bounty hunter, I don't think we can really hook up till lvl 10?? (what lvl do you get to Kaas Drommund?) unless I take the Korriban starting Sith class
set any time you like as you are well aware my waking hours tend to drift quite heavily so im sure we'll get alot of oportunities to play who know i may even catch up to you seeing as ive been playing for about 12h a day rescently :P, and no i made myself a sith warrior ie dual sabers and tank more fitting to me to jump in on people and bash their brains in then staying back and shooting lightning from afar.

already about to hit lvl 5 with the warrior now so i might do alot of catching up before we get a chance to unite :)