Ratings II

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Been tied up for most of the day. Did the numbers come out yet???

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Stargate Universe (SYFY, 9pm)
- 1.134 million viewers
- 0.8/1 HH
- 0.5/1 A18-49

Sanctuary (SYFY)
- 0.756 million viewers
- 0.5/1 HH
- 0.2/1 A18-49

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
And here they are:

SGU 2x20 Gauntlet (05/03/2011):

- 1.134 million viewers
- 0.8/1 HH
- 0.5/1 A18-49

ETA: Gatefan1976 beat me to it by a few seconds... :icon_lol:

G

Graybrew1

So much for that last crystal ball. :(

Yes, and congrats Mr. A, I 'd green you but I can't. Mental Green for you. :thoranime12:

SerenityS

GateFans Member
Stargate Universe (SYFY, 9pm)
- 1.134 million viewers
- 0.8/1 HH
- 0.5/1 A18-49

Sanctuary (SYFY)
- 0.756 million viewers
- 0.5/1 HH
- 0.2/1 A18-49

What a sad end to a noble franchise. :( And it's taking Sanctuary out with it (or trying to).

What ratings did the finale of SGA get again???!

G

Graybrew1

That makes it looks even worse than I thought. Can you do me a favor and burn that when your done with it.... I don't ever want to see it again. :facepalm:

Tropicana

Council Member
That makes it looks even worse than I thought. Can you do me a favor and burn that when your done with it.... I don't ever want to see it again. :facepalm:
In the next coming weeks, I want to get the L+7 data added in, screencapped and posted here.

I'm unsure what to do with the .xls file, I suppose I could just delete it, or I could save it in one of my Ext HDD and forget about it, lol.

SerenityS

GateFans Member
SGA's finale, (from a 2009 article at TVByTheNumbers):
In the 9 p.m. hour, “Stargate Atlantis’” series finale scored a 1.5 household rating and drew 2 million total viewers. The show wrapped up its final season with an average 1.6 household rating and 2.1 total million viewers, up 14% and 5%, respectively, from the previous season.
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...gs-for-stargate-atlantis-and-sanctuary/10689/

DOUBLE! Damnit! DOUBLE!!! :mad:

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
SGA's finale, (from a 2009 article at TVByTheNumbers):
In the 9 p.m. hour, “Stargate Atlantis’” series finale scored a 1.5 household rating and drew 2 million total viewers. The show wrapped up its final season with an average 1.6 household rating and 2.1 total million viewers, up 14% and 5%, respectively, from the previous season.
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...gs-for-stargate-atlantis-and-sanctuary/10689/

Now THAT is something worth being sad over.

SerenityS

GateFans Member
Now THAT is something worth being sad over.

Agreed!

(although, looking at those numbers, I think that the second set of figures (1.6 HH and 2.1 million avg) must be refering to Live + 7? Because I know it did well, but not that well for the Live + Same day)

Tropicana

Council Member
Ah well, hope PTW have learnt very important lessons and will avoid making similar mistakes like they have done during SGU's run - creating SGU in the first place, or blaming fans for all the ills in the world; with any future projects that they do elsewhere.

Seriously, I hope they never come back.

Hyndara

GateFans Noob
Can't take it *shakes head*. Why in hell anyone want to see this ... thing? Did they mix it with Sanctuary (can't believe because Sanct is such an awesome show, especially in the third season).

SerenityS

GateFans Member
Ah well, hope PTW have learnt very important lessons and will avoid making similar mistakes like they have done during SGU's run - creating SGU in the first place, or blaming fans for all the ills in the world; with any future projects that they do elsewhere.

Seriously, I hope they never come back.

Can't green you again, but AMEN!