Ratings II

Shadowcat

GateFans Noob
Netflix has all the Atlantis episodes available for instant streaming. SyFy shows reruns of Atlantis at like 2:00 AM but I think they're only in the first season (or beginning of the second) at the moment.

G

Graybrew1

Netflix has all the Atlantis episodes available for instant streaming. SyFy shows reruns of Atlantis at like 2:00 AM but I think they're only in the first season (or beginning of the second) at the moment.

thanks, sorry for going OT. I have Netflix so will look for it there.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Netflix is AWESOME. It also has all of SG-1, and they just added SGU a couple of weeks ago.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
couldn't resist

Wonderful. Now I have something to do other than count sheep when I can't fall asleep at night.

and remember...sgu is definitely NOT addictive! ;) the perfect sleep aid...as long as some of the scenes don't turn your stomach! :P

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
and remember...sgu is definitely NOT addictive! ;) the perfect sleep aid...as long as some of the scenes don't turn your stomach! :P

But the warning label is clearly visible, so....:P

dvd_sgu_season2.jpg