Ratings II

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
The original "Ratings" thread has been moved to the Flame Hell section due to its contents not being compliant with the CCPG of this forum. It has by no means been closed and you are encouraged to post there if you wish to use foul language and/or a more aggressive tone towards whomever! You can find the thread here.

This post will be updated regularly as new ratings information comes in.

U.S RATINGS

ratings_march_22.PNG

SG1, SGA, SGU Coverage Ratings 17.11.2011.PNG

SGUG1-3.png

SGUG2-3.png

TTB-1.png

Briangate78

GateFans Noob
Do you care to risk a prediction for the 2.5 premiere?

With the way the show is being promoted, I am going to say below 1 Million, but Stargate has been spotty in the past, but I just don't see where they can get more viewers when only 1.5 TOTAL viewers have been tuning in live and/or DVR+7.

Briangate78

GateFans Noob
Hey, I found this ratings info in some of my screencaps..

SYN.jpg

Remember what I've been saying on GW? Well these numbers continued well into the next year or so for SGA. What is SGU getting? A 0.3?

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
great screencap there! :D

oooooh time to put in the orders for sodas and snacks for the ratings parties...those tuesday afternoon hours are going to be sooooooo long! :P

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan
Hey, I found this ratings info in some of my screencaps..

SYN.jpg

Remember what I've been saying on GW? Well these numbers continued well into the next year or so for SGA. What is SGU getting? A 0.3?

Woh I need some private time with this screencape!

Tropicana

Council Member
One of these days, I will scour across the Internet and gather the info to tabulate the ratings data.

More than likely, I will only have the U.S ratings figures tho.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Its easy to create charts from the data.

The original "Ratings" thread has been moved to the Flame Hell section due to its contents not being compliant with the CCPG of this forum. It has by no means been closed and you are encouraged to post there if you wish to use foul language and/or a more aggressive tone towards whomever! You can find the thread here.

This post will be updated regularly as new ratings information comes in.

<ratings for SGU>

All the ratings are still available on the net. I will get some charts up before the season starts. The numbers already exist. But we wont have international numbers unless somebody wants to collect them.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Mind reader again!

One of these days, I will scour across the Internet and gather the info to tabulate the ratings data.

More than likely, I will only have the U.S ratings figures tho.

LMAO! We posted the almost same thread within seconds of each other!

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Some Friday night numbers for various shows which is interesting

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...-the-arena-rise-wizards-of-waverly-more/83372 (thanks ESA for the link)

WWE Smackdown (SYFY, 8pm, 120 minutes)
- 3.253 million viewers
- 1.8/3 HH
- 0.9/3 A18-49

Merlin (SYFY)
- 1.630 million viewers

- 0.9/2 HH
- 0.4/1 A18-49

Star Wars: The Clone Wars (TOON)
- 1.842 million viewers
- 1.1/2 HH
- 0.4/2 A18-49
- 1.3/5 T12-17
- 2.1/7 K2-11

Wizards of Waverly Place (DISN, 8pm, 60 Minutes)
- 5.128 million viewers
- 2.9/5 HH
- 0.9/3 A18-49
- 4.2/18 T12-17
- 6.5/22 K2-11

Couple things,

I'm amazed at the numbers that wrestling is getting on SyFy. Who is watching this stuff?

"Merlin" is holding its own, which is just more proof that episodic shows seem more popular than serialized ones, certainly on SyFy. Give me a beginning, a middle and an end in one hour and I'll be a happy viewer, much like everyone else.

"Star Wars: The Clone Wars", which is a cartoon, is doing well compared to live action shows. Hmm...

As for "Wizards of Waverly Place" I'm still shocked by how well those Disney shows do for ratings. The numbers are gargantuan compared to a lot of the stuff that I watch on cable. It's a shame that certain producers couldn't find a way to tap into the grade school demographic. :D

Briangate78

GateFans Noob
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...-the-arena-rise-wizards-of-waverly-more/83372 (thanks ESA for the link)

Couple things,

I'm amazed at the numbers that wrestling is getting on SyFy. Who is watching this stuff?

"Merlin" is holding its own, which is just more proof that episodic shows seem more popular than serialized ones, certainly on SyFy. Give me a beginning, a middle and an end in one hour and I'll be a happy viewer, much like everyone else.

"Star Wars: The Clone Wars", which is a cartoon, is doing well compared to live action shows. Hmm...

As for "Wizards of Waverly Place" I'm still shocked by how well those Disney shows do for ratings. The numbers are gargantuan compared to a lot of the stuff that I watch on cable. It's a shame that certain producers couldn't find a way to tap into the grade school demographic. :D

If Merlin can stay above 1.4 Million viewers, it should be renewed. Sanctuary, has to start getting more viewers, they are almost at their break-even point. I'd say a 0.5 HH 18 to 49 demo, and 1.6 Million viewers should secure them a 5th season.

BTW, some good news for the Fringe fans, they had a very impressive lift from DVR. Usually when you have a large DVR it raises some eyebrows and could get them a renewal if the network feels those viewers will be future potential "live" viewers. Remember SGA used to do 2.1 Million viewers after live+7, SGU has struggled with only 1.5 Million viewers.

Savatage

GateFans Member
If Merlin can stay above 1.4 Million viewers, it should be renewed. Sanctuary, has to start getting more viewers, they are almost at their break-even point. I'd say a 0.5 HH 18 to 49 demo, and 1.6 Million viewers should secure them a 5th season.

BTW, some good news for the Fringe fans, they had a very impressive lift from DVR. Usually when you have a large DVR it raises some eyebrows and could get them a renewal if the network feels those viewers will be future potential "live" viewers. Remember SGA used to do 2.1 Million viewers after live+7, SGU has struggled with only 1.5 Million viewers.

Thanks for the info! I am one happy Fringe fan. Still don't think it'll get renewed though.

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan
LOL, someone said you were a dude, so sorry. :P

Damn I new i should have called the gardner in sooner to avoid the slurs on my name :P

Oh people are talking about me, was it the good talk or the bad talk? (prays for good)