NASA project ARTEMIS and Marching to Mars

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
This thread is killing me! :icon_rotflmao::icon_rotflmao::icon_rotflmao::icon_rotflmao:

Actually, it's probably a piece or two of grilled chicken and broccoli blocking your colon that's killing you, not this thread. :winking0052:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Hey bro, you were the one who wanted pics of him topless while exercising IIRC :eek:

That doesn't mean I want to see pics of his colon! :icon_e_surprised::stung::icon_lol:

(P.S. And that was pics of him in a Speedo, not just topless. ;) )

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
That doesn't mean I want to see pics of his colon! :icon_e_surprised::stung::icon_lol:

(P.S. And that was pics of him in a Speedo, not just topless. ;) )

:rotflmao::smiley-laughing024::shep_lol: If he competes, then he might just be comfortable wearing Speedos!

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
:vala-newanime016::vala-newanime016::vala-newanime016::hide;

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

LOL! But European men mostly wear the budgie smugglers (speedos) on their beaches right? Why should it be a big deal if he wears them? In the US, it is not at all popular to wear them on the beach, but I doubt it would hurt the career of any US politician to be seen in them on the beach. Amazing how Humanity went from being completely alright about being naked, to stressing out over side boob and crotch bulges. :facepalm:

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
LOL! But European men mostly wear the budgie smugglers (speedos) on their beaches right? Why should it be a big deal if he wears them? In the US, it is not at all popular to wear them on the beach, but I doubt it would hurt the career of any US politician to be seen in them on the beach. Amazing how Humanity went from being completely alright about being naked, to stressing out over side boob and crotch bulges. :facepalm:

Oh, it's not a "big deal" dude, I just thought the thread could do with a cooling off :lol:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Oh, it's not a "big deal" dude, I just thought the thread could do with a cooling off :lol:

:) Fortunately, that guy is not packing those Speedos, because it IS uncomfortable to clearly see somebody's junk stuffed in Speedos when they are packing serious tools.