NASA project ARTEMIS and Marching to Mars

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I never knew Andy Thomas was a sheep shagger.............

PS: New Zealanders are the sheep shaggers ape :wink:

Just sayin' bro, dude's face positively screams 'Where's the sheep paddock?'

110757main_sts114_thomas_portrait.jpg

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
shaun-the-sheep-pic-1.jpg

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Q. How do Australians find sheep in long grass?

A. Quite good actually.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Dumb Australians: 1,210,000 hits
Dumb Americans: 25,900,000 hits

Let's not thread drift here (your fault of course) and get back to the topic at hand. Now, it's apparent that it would be highly impractical to bring sheep along on a flight to Mars just to meet the depraved requirements of any Aussie astronaut, but perhaps their perverse and grotesque libidinous needs could be met with an inflatable facsimile?

image-resize.asp

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Let's not thread drift here (your fault of course) and get back to the topic at hand. Now, it's apparent that it would be highly impractical to bring sheep along on a flight to Mars just to meet the depraved requirements of any Aussie astronaut, but perhaps their perverse and grotesque libidinous needs could be met with an inflatable facsimile?

image-resize.asp

:icon_rotflmao::icon_rotflmao::crying-028::crying-028::icon_rotflmao::icon_rotflmao::icon_rotflmao::icon_rotflmao::SmileyLaughingTears::SmileyLaughingTears:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Did you find that one before or after this one?

#1. American astronauts won't need to bugger blow-up dolls on a flight to Mars. That's what the Aussie astronauts would be there for. :winking0052:

#2. Leave it to an Aussie to quickly find a Justin Beiber blow-up doll. :P

ETA: I had to remove that pic from the quote. It's just too disturbing! :icon_lol:

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
#1. American astronauts won't need to bugger blow-up dolls on a flight to Mars. That's what the Aussie astronauts would be there for. :winking0052:
Well, if those two pics of astronauts are anything to go by, I wouldn't blame them if there were no other choices.

#2. Leave it to an Aussie to quickly find a Justin Beiber blow-up doll. :P
Of course, I am good at finding just the right gift, where as you are still confusing Australia with New Zealand.
I blame the poor education system.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Of course, I am good at finding just the right gift, where as you are still confusing Australia with New Zealand.
I blame the poor education system.

You blame the poor education system of America, New Zealand or the Australian one that caused you to write such a muddled, confusing line? :P

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
You blame the poor education system of America, New Zealand or the Australian one that caused you to write such a muddled, confusing line? :P

Ahh, the modified Godwins law defence.......................

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Ahh, the modified Godwins law defence.......................

Admit it, you've been dying to use that pic for awhile now, haven't you?

*It might serve better in one of our many racism threads btw. :anim_59: