Mallozzi's Mailbag & More II

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
but he isnt involved beyond credit and maybe funding.. and i like his movies myself ;)

OMNI

That's the point, but it means nothing. Besson has little or nothing to do with the actual production of the show. He's essentially getting a "vanity credit" due to his work on the films.
yup! besides i think besson OWNS the rights to it sort of like how GL owns SW.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
anyway while on the topic of mallozzi.... this :http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2011/08/11/august-11-2011-maximuss-first-radioactive-road-trip/
is fraking BS IMO spending thousands of dollars on radioactivity treatments etc on a frakin DOG? a dog that will die in from it in a few weeks anyway? OMG so frikin' inzane..... :eek: :facepalm:

LOL the treat the dog like it's your kid mentality hasn't hit europe yet? it's all rage in north america...yes I agree it's stupid to spend that kind of money on radiation treatments for the dog...just put the poor animal out of it's misery. :( it's the humane thing to do. :(

Tropicana

Council Member
Oh we know here in the UK all about the "my doggie is my baby!" thing going on in America. Victoria Beckham apparently furbished a room just for her dog.

We don't do that here tho, cost of living's too high.

S

Stonelesscutter

Oh we know here in the UK all about the "my doggie is my baby!" thing going on in America. Victoria Beckham apparently furbished a room just for her dog.

Indeed. I love my cat, but she's still a cat.

OMNI

LOL the treat the dog like it's your kid mentality hasn't hit europe yet? it's all rage in north america...yes I agree it's stupid to spend that kind of money on radiation treatments for the dog...just put the poor animal out of it's misery. :( it's the humane thing to do. :(

im glad we agree for once :) and yes it would be the humane thing to do but unfortunatly JM has to much of an ego to do the right thing... and instead choses to torture the animal instead of dealing with "loss".

LOL!

G

Graybrew1

My dog is my beloved Baby. She is a dog though. She eats dog food, has a dog collar and licks her butt. I brush her, and pet her, and she sleeps at my feet on my bed at night. She gets an occasional dog treat sometimes.

She is still most definitely a dog.

OMNI

glad to hear ya'll share my view on this.

i just cant grasp this concept of "treat your pet as a human" bs its just BEYOND me and i read it as a sign of mental distress/instability..

would these sad excuses for "human beings" be able ti kill an animal for food if they had to? or would they sit there and starve to death instead?

man what has the world come too :facepalm:

S

Stonelesscutter

My dog is my beloved Baby. She is a dog though. She eats dog food, has a dog collar and licks her butt. I brush her, and pet her, and she sleeps at my feet on my beg at night. She gets an occasional dog treat sometimes.

She is still most definitely a dog.

Does she lick your face too?

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
This is why I do not have pets. They are an extra expense, a lot of work, and it always ends badly. :(

S

Stonelesscutter

glad to hear ya'll share my view on this.

i just cant grasp this concept of "treat your pet as a human" bs its just BEYOND me and i read it as a sign of mental distress/instability..

would these sad excuses for "human beings" be able ti kill an animal for food if they had to? or would they sit there and starve to death instead?

man what has the world come too :facepalm:

I would do a lot of things to save my pet. But I wouldn't let her suffer needlessly.

S

Stonelesscutter

This is why I do not have pets. They are an extra expense, a lot of work, and it always ends badly. :(

Pets can be a real blessing. The expense is negligable. In the end you'll always have to say goodbye. It's tough but that's life. That having been said though, I don't think I'd quickly get another pet after my current one is gone. I've had this one for over 18 years now. I love her dearly, but after she's gone I think it's time for me to have some time without a pet.

S

Stonelesscutter

When I come home and sit on the floor with me, yes she loves to lick my face but I don't let her go crazy, just a couple of quick licks on the cheeks and it can brighten your day.

Okay. I was just saying that because you said she licked her a**.

G

Graybrew1

I cannot imagine losing my Dad without my Dog. When I was 14 I lost a brother and had a cat do the same for me.
Animals are what you make of them. I don't regret ever having owned a single one. They are known to extend the average life expectancy and increase the quality of life.

If you don't like them, then to each his own. The majority of humans do.

OMNI

todays entry is equally disturbing....

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2011/08/13/august-13-2011-a-quaint-southern-saying/

I’m a pretty reasonable guy. Most people who know me will tell you as much. I treat people with respect and expect the same in return. I’m not confrontational, preferring to settle disagreements in a mature and courteous manner. All in all, fairly amiable and even-keeled.
WOW this guy REALLY doesnt have any self knowledge does he? :facepalm:

anyway goodnight and BEHAVE yourselfs while im off Counting some ZZZzzZZ's.