Mallozzi's Mailbag & More II

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
The original "Mallozzi's Mailbag & More!" thread has been moved to the Flame Hell section due to its contents not being compliant with the CCPG of this forum. It has by no means been closed and you are encouraged to post there if you wish to use foul language and/or a more aggressive tone towards whomever! You can find the thread here.

heisenberg

Earl Grey
http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2011/02/19/february-19-2011-cranky/
Also the SGU cancellation. Which brings me to this – another behind the scenes vid. This one, console playback of (a section of) the cool new section of the ship the crew discovers in the back half of season 2:

Mailbag:​

woody woodward writes: “I am trying so hard to locate a SGU Ball cap for my bald head. Is there some place I can order,buy,steal …well, not steal one?”
Answer: There’s one sitting in my office. You can have it if you’re in the Vancouver area.

IggyMing writes: “BTW, I love how Space/CTV was such a great supporter of SGU and the Stargate franchise in general. They really pulled out all the stops to market it, and it paid off big time.”
Answer: Exactly that. A perfect example of a terrific promotional campaign paying off in the form of great ratings. Also, the trailers Space cut for the show were nothing short of fantastic.

for the love of Beckett writes: “Aw, Joe. This is just sad, this pathos of departure. And you’ve taught us that until you and Paul sign your contracts, it’s too soon to celebrate. Where does that leave us?”
Answer: In a comfy little limbo. But don’t get too comfy.

hal ehlrich writes: “He must be pretty upset with them,, along with all of the other Stargate people.”
Answer: You have to understand that this is a business. Nothing personal. At the end of the day, unfortunately, Universe wasn’t getting the strong ratings that SyFy’s other Fall scripted shows were pulling in.

Bryan M. White writes: “Is Rob planning on doing any directing for the new project? -or is it too early to tell?”
Answer: Too early to tell, but I certainly hope so.

E writes: “Once SGU’s fate is determined, will you share with us an AU season 3, like you did with SGA S6?”
Answer: Unlike SGA, we didn’t have stories in place – more general ideas of where we wanted our characters, and the show, to go.

DP writes: ““It can now be found at the end of Act III.” Is that a cryptic hint about what the “suspicious character” talk is all about? Just being silly?”
Answer: Sorry, not a clue to anything beyond my skewed sense of humor.

DALLAS MARSHALL writes: “Sir, Is there any truth to this rumor? “There was a report over here in the UK last week saying that Robert Carlyle asked to be let out of his contract and that the new head of scyfy was not a fan of the series.””
Answer: Absolutely no truth to the rumor that Bobby wanted to leave. He had a great time making the show, loved Vancouver and the people he worked with – and we were very, very lucky to have him. He was a class act who put his heart and soul into the character of Nicholas Rush and I know he was just as disappointed as we were to have it come to a premature end.

walkersguidetomiltonkeynes writes: “How are you supposed to submit mailbag questions? Every time I try it this way nothing happens…”
Answer: Maybe you’re doing it wrong.

Mike McGinnis writes: “So, are you a rob or russel fan this season?”
Answer: I’m in the Boston Rob camp.
Michael writes: “Have you decided on an area in Toronto that you find suitable to look for real estate?”
Answer: Not yet. Still looking. Have a month to decide.

glennh73 writes: “Question, want to start reading books. Havent read book for about 10yrs. But want to start up but need a good book to start. I love scifi like Stargate an Charlie Jade. Any suggestions?”
Answer: Old Man’s War, by John Scalzi (who was, incidentally, a Creative Consultant on Stargate: Universe).

Gina writes: “As you are now currently between two different shows, are you finding it hard to shift back and forth between them or has Stargate been a part of your life for so long its just second nature?”
Answer: Not much shifting going on as the work left to do on SGU is minimal: commenting on the remaining mixes. It certainly will be a different to go from a well-oiled machine that has been in production for some 15 years to a fledgling production.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
So anyone seen those behind the scenes clips Mozz has posted?
i think the greer ones are hillarious the whole thing just screams Cheesy to me.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Joe does cheesy well.

So anyone seen those behind the scenes clips Mozz has posted?
i think the greer ones are hillarious the whole thing just screams Cheesy to me.

Joe does cheesy VERY well! Cheesy can be okay if done right, and given that he is a comic book fan and likes superheroes and science fiction, it could be ok.

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Screw it! I’m going to Vegas!
If things go the way I think they will, then next month is going to be crazy between planning for the

Toronto move and the move itself. And it aint gonna get any easier once I get there. We’re going to be starting up a new series and that will require the assembly of qualified personnel, the establishment of a sound production structure covering everything from scheduling to sign-offs, the coordination of the various entities involved, the spinning, writing, and rewriting of scripts, general pre-production, general production, general post-production, early morning, late nights, and – of course – the odd disagreement over everything from second unit shoots to lunch orders. Alex, Paul and I will have our work cut out for us. So before I launch headlong into the abyss, I’ve elected to launch headlong into a culinary extravaganza.

Back in SG-1′s final seasons, we would hit Vegas on a semi-regular basis, celebrating our birthdays in spectacular fashion at places like (then) Aqua, (the dearly departed) Alex, and Aureole (home of the wine angels). It’s been a while, but with the impending move to the other side of North America, I figured now would be the time to go back for one final delicious blow-out. To hell with Texas Hold ‘Em and Cirque de Soleil, I want my Chef’s Table d’Hote! I touched base with my former culinary wingman and Sin City expert, Martin Gero, who threw some suggestions my way – Joel Robuchon, Guy Savoie, Bouchon – and offered to drive down for a night and meet me for dinner. Just like old times! And, if Paul and I do end up in T.O., it truly will be like old times as Marty G. will be in town show running his own series as well (Epitome Pictures Releases Info For New Show “HIGHLAND GARDENS …). Hey! We’re getting the band back together!
On the flipside of the culinary coin was today’s lunch at Trattoria Restaurant on 4th. It’s owned by

The Glowbal Group who have seemingly made a habit of following the same predictable pattern: opening strong with middling to above-average food, then coasting and eventually dropping precipitously in quality. So it was with Glowbal Grill & Satay Bar where, on our last visit, Fondy was served a chicken so suffuse with rosemary flavor as to render it inedible. So it was with Sanafir, a restaurant I thought highly enough to bring an out-of-town foodie to – with disastrously disappointing results. And so it was, today, at Trattoria. It wasn’t all bad. Akemi had a very good omelette. My meal, alas, wasn’t even close. I sat down and ordered a bottle of sparkling mineral water only to be informed the restaurant serves up its own distilled carbonated water at $3 a bottle. But, our waitress was quick to inform us, we could have as many glasses as we liked. Bottomless tap water!

What a steal! My experience with distilled water served at restaurants hasn’t been great. The flavor is far from crisp or neutral; at best slightly chlorine in taste, at worst fishy. I ordered a smoothie instead: the Strawberry-Basil. Okay, okay. I’m sure you’re thinking “Strawberry-basil?! What do you expect?!”. Well, in truth, the basil wasn’t the problem. It actually worked. It was the strawberries that were the culprit – sour and wholly unpleasant. I hate to bring this up again, but no one puts up with this crap in Japan. When you buy a fruit at the local supermarket, its ripe and incredibly sweet. Here in North America, you take your chances. Why? Well, pick up Jeffrey Steingarten’s The Man Who Ate Everything and check out the chapter titled “Ripeness Is All” in which he details American agriculture’s push to harvest earlier fruit and greener produce. All this to say: didn’t love the smoothie. And REALLY didn’t love the Spicy Italian Pizza with house made sausage, caramelized leeks, fingerling potatoes, and burricotta. I remember visiting this place when they first opened and ordering (AND ENJOYING) a similar pizza: crisp and flavorful, the potatoes thinly sliced and heavenly. Fast-forward to today’s lunch and the pizza is soggy in parts, weighed down by flavorless potato chunks, a starchy mess.

For the life of me, I can’t figure these guys out. First Glowbal Grill, then Sanafir, and now Trattoria. What gives? Do they have an A-Team that opens their latest restaurant and then moves on to other projects? Are they easily bored? Or is it more a case that, once their clientele is secured, they simply stop caring. Not sure, but its a clear pattern that will have me steering well clear of Coast or Society, their latest additions to Vancouver’s increasingly mediocre restaurant scene.
In preparation for a potentially permanent move, I’ve decided to start clearing out my crawlspace. I spent an hour today going through just a few of the hundred or so boxes full of toys, scripts, contracts, receipts, and general crap I’ve accumulated over the years (and have been sitting, unopened, since my last move five years ago). I’ve decided I’d like to get through five boxes a day from now until mid-March and whittle down my holdings. Among the treasures discovered today: the complete run of Star Trek: Voyager on video (tossed), my old animation contracts (tossed), hard copies of some of my old animation scripts (kept – they’re my only copies), a pile of 11+ year old receipts (tossed), spiral notebooks full of football stats from my old wagering days (tossed), a bunch of floppy disks (tossed), Hong Kong Penthouse magazine featuring Qi Shu (kept – for its collectible value).

Mailbag:

Ryan writes: “E writes: “Once SGU’s fate is determined, will you share with us an AU season 3, like you did with SGA S6?” What did you do with s6? What did I miss?”
Answer: September 30, 2008: An AU Season 6!

Lev writes: “Are there going to be any SGU fiction books and if so, how canon are books considered to be in Stargateland?”
Answer: Sorry, I have no idea. This is a question for MGM.

JYS writes: “i’m going to New York on Tuesday. Got reservations at Jean Georges, Daniel, Eleven Madison Park, WD-50….Per Se i’m going to walk in for the salon menu.”
Answer: Hope you plan on blogging about it. With pics!

Anna Cookie writes: “What about the MMO Game? Is the whole idea scrapped or just permantley on Hiatus?”
Answer: Unfortunately, I know even less about what’s going on with the game. Sorry.

Thornyrose writes: “So, are you flying out to Toronto again before the final move, to confirm your new digs, or are you relying on an agent or other proxy to provide you livable quarters?”
Answer: I’m only going to make one trip (if I can help it). I’ll trust Fondy, who is in Toronto, to scope out the place and sign off on my behalf.

Sam V writes: “Has there been any news on an MGM trailer for SGU 2.”
Answer: Nope, and I don’t think we’re going to see one.

Zach P. writes: “You “disagree” with your accountant? That’d be like if your accountant disagreed with some of your writing. I don’t understand why people go to professionals and then disregard some of their suggestions. Maybe you want to be like an American and live past your means.”
Answer: My accountant works for me, not the other way around. And his suggestion has nothing to do with living beyond my means.

Erin writes: “Ever try any Cajun/Louisiana cuisine? If so, what particular dish(es) did you enjoy?”
Answer: I’m a huge fan of Cajun cooking. Unfortunately, there are no good Cajun restaurants here in Vancouver. Many years ago, I went to New Orleans and enjoyed some terrific meals at Arnaud’s, Brennan’s, Antoine’s, The Court of Two Sisters, and Commander’s Palace.

squall78 writes: “I have someone on the Syfy.com forums, posting plot info from episode 211. They stated something about a flashback with the Asgard and them developing something and whatnot.”
Answer: Hey, squall. You could ban him for lying but not for giving away spoilers since his inside information is complete and utter bullshit.

DP writes: “My sister insisted I watch this show called Modern Family last night. I suddenly became very uncomfortable. “Who are they talking to?” I asked.
Did you notice what TV has slipped in on us? The characters occasionally sit in front of the camera and talk. To us. “Hey, look up from your iPhone a sec, here’s what we’re doing on this show you’re sorta’ watching.”
What am I measuredly ranting about? The characters on sitcoms talk to us now. Who let this happen?”
Answer: Years ago, there was a British show called The Office that used this technique. The conceit was the events depicted were being shot/covered by a documentary crew. When the American version of the show was produced, they kept the same technique/conceit. Don’t know why Modern Family does it.

Montrealer writes: “SPACE channel in Canada is getting a free ride from Skiffy (AKA SyFy) since they didn’t spend any money on producing SGU. IIRC the show was funded almost solely by Skiffy with financing in place for 2 seasons. Also SPACE only pays MGM not Skiffy for a licensing fee.”
Answer: Sorry to say you know a lot less about the situation than you see to think. Both SPACE and SyFy paid a licensing fee to MGM to broadcast the show. The amount they paid may have differed, but that’s because the broadcast markets differed. The show was most certainly not “funded almost solely by Skiffy”. And, for the record, SPACE did an incredible job promoting the show, from their terrific trailers to their fan-focused Innerspace features to the big pre-Gemini SGU special they aired spotlighting the cast and Creators/Exec. Producers Brad Wright and Robert Cooper.

dasNdanger writes: “Today I broke down and bought something I really shouldn’t have – really don’t have the money to waste these days – but I just couldn’t resist. It’s a picture taken in 1947 for Harper’s Bazaar. SO mesmerized by this picture – it’s so ethereal and serene – I could not take my eyes off of it. It now hangs in my reading corner:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/dasNdanger/womanfloating1947.jpg
Answer: Awesome. I probably would have splurged myself.

Miko writes: “Just wondering, if I just won the lottery for a 100 million €, could I make you guys produce like 10 more episodes for a season 3 SGU?”
Answer: Once you win, let’s talk
http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com...-lunch-more-spring-cleaning-and-more-mailbag/

JaffaKree!

GateFans Member
Hmm, now what does this remind me of?

Mozz said:
What gives? Do they have an A-Team that opens their latest restaurant and then moves on to other projects? Are they easily bored? Or is it more a case that, once their clientele is secured, they simply stop caring. Not sure, but its a clear pattern that will have me steering well clear of Coast or Society, their latest additions to Vancouver’s increasingly mediocre restaurant scene.

Poor Mozz. He just can't grasp the irony.

SparklyPinkUnicorn

GateFans Member

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Went through several more of the boxes sitting in my crawlspace, threw it more stuff, came across more forgotten treasure:
VHS dailies from SG-1. Chances are I'll never get to watch these again, but they're chock full of terrific alternate takes and bloopers (Michael Shanks dances a little jig in one outtake of It's Good To Be King) and I can't bring myself to toss them.
This bit upset me...I sincerely hope he doesn't intend to throw these bloopers out? I mean come on they are lost treasures...I am going to be pissed if he throws those out...Tell MGM to release these on dvd or something I'll be more than willing to purchase these.

Alex got back to me today and provided some excellent feedback. I started work on implementing the notes on both scripts with an aim to putting out the next draft of each tomorrow. Meanwhile, have almost completed my preliminary pass on those character breakdowns.​
Headed downtown to get my new passport picture taken, exchanged emails about possible Toronto accommodations and car, agreed to head back into the office tomorrow afternoon for the Day 2 mix of The Hunt (and a final office cleaning), took the dogs out for a run (or in Maximus’s case, a leisurely stroll – or, in Jelly’s case, a staggered walk and stand about, eyeing the yappy black lab across the street). It was a sunny day in Vancouver, and the dogs in particular enjoy sunny days. Lulu just parked herself in front of the living room window and watched the world go by…​

I finalized my Vegas dinner list. Guy Savoy is closed on Mondays, so it looks like I’ll have to wait until my next trip to check it out. Instead, on Monday, I’ll be dining at Scarpetta, a modern Italian restaurant by Chef Scott Conant. Yes, the same Scott Conant who made my list of The Top 10 Food T.V. Personalities That Kind of Get on My Nerves (January 10, 2011: The Top 10 Food T.V. Personalities That Kind of …). Well, his onscreen pesona may be annoying, but his menu looks all sorts of intriguing: puree of chestnut soup with oxtail and smoked robiola dumplings, cream polenta with a fricasee of truffled mushrooms, tartare of wagyu with cured egg, duck and foie gras ravioli, Amedei chocolate cake. So come March, will I be eating my words? Maybe. Will I be eating that Amedei chocolate cake? Definitely!
After dinner tonight, I got back to work on the script rewrites. I was halfway through the first script when I heard the front gate creak and clatter. I opened the door to find my friend Denise, decked out in an adorable chapeau, halfway down the stairs and almost home free, a bag of macarons she had dropped off hanging off my door. Sneaky, but not quite sneaky enough. It’s tough to execute a stealthy drop-off when you have to contend with a stubborn gate. I took some time off to sit out on the front steps with her and chat, then she resumed her evening walk and I headed back inside to resume work on the scripts.​
I’ve completed my first pass. I’ll go over them one more time tomorrow, then send them off.​
Back in the office tomorrow.​
And we’ve got to start putting together that writers’ room. Mid-March is coming up fast!​
http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com...these-scripts-arent-gonna-rewrite-themselves/

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
It would be a real shame to loose those vids.
A question...

Would they be MGM property, or Mallozzi's property, since MGM financed things?

Just a thunk.

If it belongs to MGM, I would think they'd demand it and sell DVDs to generate a bit of cash. They certainly KNOW it will sell to the crazy-ass fans such as ourselves. ;)

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan
A question...

Would they be MGM property, or Mallozzi's property, since MGM financed things?

Just a thunk.

If it belongs to MGM, I would think they'd demand it and sell DVDs to generate a bit of cash. They certainly KNOW it will sell to the crazy-ass fans such as ourselves. ;)

Probably belongs to MGM, I diubt they will release them as they could have done that already. they and the producers have been asked multiple times to give us a bloopers reel etc but to no avail :(

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Probably belongs to MGM, I diubt they will release them as they could have done that already. they and the producers have been asked multiple times to give us a bloopers reel etc but to no avail :(
The point I'm making (I hope, anyway) is that if MGM saw his post (and the pic), they might have poked at their legal department to send out a demand letter.

MGM wants to make money. That's a given. This is rough footage that has already been shot, and it doesn't necessarily have to be edited into anything particularly coherent, so they may decide to use it to generate money they desperately need at this time.

The videos appear to have been in JM's hands, rather than the studio's...

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
The point I'm making (I hope, anyway) is that if MGM saw his post (and the pic), they might have poked at their legal department to send out a demand letter.

MGM wants to make money. That's a given. This is rough footage that has already been shot, and it doesn't necessarily have to be edited into anything particularly coherent, so they may decide to use it to generate money they desperately need at this time.

The videos appear to have been in JM's hands, rather than the studio's...

He referred to them as "dailies" and since they were on VHS that pretty much tells me they are simple copies. The original footage is somewhere else, either in the archives at Bridge Studios and/or with the production company or in the hands of someone at MGM. Chances are the master tapes are still with the production company or at the very least the discarded, unused bloopers are. Trust me, those "dailies" aren't the original copies, no way, no how. VHS isn't how original footage is archived generally, especially for a show like SG1.

Since JM was a writer he was no doubt given footage to keep him in the loop because it was his job to know these things. Being a writer and producer he would naturally get copies of the footage so he could review it, but it wouldn't be the master footage. Even now you see him talking about how he has to go in and watch as they "finalize" production on episodes of SGU, which shows the master "tapes" remain under control of the production company. Now, in time if whoever does hold the original footage somehow lost it then those tapes that JM has would be of value.

And yes, they should release a bloopers reel one of these days because there has to be tons of footage from over the years. I bet it would be hilarious!

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
He referred to them as "dailies" and since they were on VHS that pretty much tells me they are simple copies. The original footage is somewhere else, either in the archives at Bridge Studios and/or with the production company or in the hands of someone at MGM. Chances are the master tapes are still with the production company or at the very least the discarded, unused bloopers are. Trust me, those "dailies" aren't the original copies, no way, no how. VHS isn't how original footage is archived generally, especially for a show like SG1.

Since JM was a writer he was no doubt given footage to keep him in the loop because it was his job to know these things. Being a writer and producer he would naturally get copies of the footage so he could review it, but it wouldn't be the master footage. Even now you see him talking about how he has to go in and watch as they "finalize" production on episodes of SGU, which shows the master "tapes" remain under control of the production company. Now, in time if whoever does hold the original footage somehow lost it then those tapes that JM has would be of value.

And yes, they should release a bloopers reel one of these days because there has to be tons of footage from over the years. I bet it would be hilarious!
there are some bloopers for SG1 released on one of the DVD's somewhere you can find those clps on the tube and in them marting gero explains why they havnt released any before and from what i can recall he said was must of the outtakes/bloopers just wernt that funny.

but the clip show on the DVD is very short only about 7mins or so.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
there are some bloopers for SG1 released on one of the DVD's somewhere you can find those clps on the tube and in them marting gero explains why they havnt released any before and from what i can recall he said was must of the outtakes/bloopers just wernt that funny.

but the clip show on the DVD is very short only about 7mins or so.

Oh cool. Never even thought to check there. :beckettu:

heisenberg

Earl Grey
I got up early this morning to tackle the rewrites on both scripts, a task that took me a little over three hours to complete. Once done, I fired them off to the various interested parties, along with an email to Alex breaking down how I’d addressed his notes and, occasionally, arguing why I thought certain aspects of the script should remain unchanged. As it stands, we’re a several months away from production and the scripts will undoubtedly go through a few more revisions before then, so there’ll be plenty of time to discuss and tweak between now and then.
On my way into work today, I dropped off the dogs at the daycare for a half day of exercise and a nail clipping. I figure they haven’t had their nails clipped in a while and, with that post-flight weigh-in losing, every little bit of weight loss helps. I then swung by a liquor store and picked up a bottle of wine for Stargate SG-1/Atlantis/Universe Creator/Executive Producer Brad Wright. Now for a foodie, you’d figure I would know a little bit about wine but, the truth is, I know even less about wine than I do about the finer points of golf (as opposed to Brad who knows a lot about both). All I know about wine is that I like the German whites that most aficionados fine cloying, and disdain reds because they give me indigestion. Armed with this information, I scoured the liquor store until I came across the upscale wine section where I selected a bottle by considering such important characteristics as bottle shape and general label appeal.
Stargate SG-1/Atlantis/Universe Co-Creator and Executive Producer Brad Wright.

The wine was a thank-you gift to Brad because if it weren’t for him and Robert Cooper, today I would probably be raising stock for the lucrative camel milk market. They welcomed us to the Stargate family with open arms (way back at the beginning of SG-1′s fourth season) and allowed us to learn at our own pace, accept increasing responsibilities, and, ultimately, thrive doing something we loved. For that, both Paul and I will be forever indebted to them. And so, as thanks for eleven glorious years, I gave him a nice bottle of wine. Oh, and a promise to take him to dinner whenever he’s in Toronto. As for Rob – If you can make Vegas, dinner’s on me!
While Brad and Paul had lunch, I took the half hour to finish clearing out my office. Among the items I packed away were my books, that terrific blog calendar Chevron7 sent me, my People’s Choice Award, and -
A slew of digital dailies from my Stargate: Atlantis episodes.​
And the red flag. Whenever a story session or notes discussion would take a crazy turn, someone would invariably wave the red flag to signal trouble ahead.​
And that was that. After eleven great years, our amazing run had come to an end and it was time to say goodbye.​
But before we could get around to goodbyes, we had a mix to watch – to be more precise a Day 2 mix of The Hunt. One of the things I loved about this episode is that there is so much going on – an A, B, C, AND D story, all of which allow all of our principals and supporting characters their moments to shine. The mix was great. We only had three notes: 1) Lose what sounds like a cat meowing during the Exterior Alien Planet scene, 2) The popping sound we hear when Greer adjusts his shoulders is so loud, you would think he’d just broken his own neck, 3) We want the sound of Varro snapping the magazine into his gun to be more present.​
Then, it was off to post to approve some EXPLOSIVE visual effects shots and sequences for Epilogue and Gauntlet. Oh, to those of you asking about the SyFy promo for the back half of season 2 – Yes, the promo does state “Every Destiny has an ending…” but, in all fairness, it should also add “…except in the case of Stargate: Universe because the final episode WILL end on a cliffhanger.”...

And with that, my business at The Bridge was done. I loaded up by SUV and rolled off the lot for what could be the last time.
I’ve been toying with the idea of doing a Memories of Stargate entry covering my 11 years with the franchise, but the more I think about it, the more it looks like it would be a looooongis multi-part posting. Perhaps when my time frees up.

Tomorrow, I shift focus to that series bible. One more character breakdown to finish, about a half dozen episode springboards to type up and I’m done.
Then, it’s smoooooooooooth sailing!

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com...-final-visit-to-my-stargate-stomping-grounds/
This Nails the coffin that brad wright's stargate franchise is dead. Such a real shame that SGA movie will never get made.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com...-final-visit-to-my-stargate-stomping-grounds/

Jason1983

GateFans Noob
Kind of a sad blog.

Seeing that picture, I kind of feel bad for Brad. I hope this isn't the last we see him. He really can make good entertainment. Is he still going to that convention in the spring?

heisenberg

Earl Grey
I Agree!

Seeing that picture, I kind of feel bad for Brad. I hope this isn't the last we see him. He really can make good entertainment. Is he still going to that convention in the spring?

As much as I hate their writing for SGU, I still think Both Brad Wright and Joseph Mallozzi can write amazing scripts for comedy/adventure/sci-fi stargate show. I really do hope brad wright doesn't calls his retirement early.