www.defiancesucks.com

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Hmmm..Spacklebaby...I wonder who THAT could be? LOL

(hides the putty knife)

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Do we really want a Stargate reference in the graphics? That sort of brings things back this direction again.

Just curious.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Heh! ^ :anim_59:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Do we really want a Stargate reference in the graphics? That sort of brings things back this direction again.

Just curious.

The Gateway Arch? I suppose it could be a half buried stargate. A GateFans easter egg...:icon10:

The outer surface of the arch facing away should be an edge and not flat, but this logo is beautiful!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Integration of WordPress and Xenforo is complete over there. I purchased the latest XF Integration script and everything is working perfectly. Now, with OMNI's work, the graphocs will take shape and we will have our sandbox ready!

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
I'm in, and the logo looks fine to me. The arch even has the break in it that they have neglected to fix. :P

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I'm in, and the logo looks fine to me. The arch even has the break in it that they have neglected to fix. :P

That logo is a custom design from OMNI made expressly for Defiance Sucks (like the GateFans logo). He is awesome, isnt he? :beckett_new049: If you joined already, Ill take care of your Council shit behind the scenes. :)

SciphonicStranger

That logo is a custom design from OMNI made expressly for Defiance Sucks (like the GateFans logo). He is awesome, isnt he? :beckett_new049: If you joined already, Ill take care of your Council shit behind the scenes. :)

Sweet! I used my member name from here. :)

SciphonicStranger

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I'll join soon but I need to pick an interesting username. Is defiancesucks taken? ;)

No, it isnt. :)
--- merged: Jun 25, 2013 at 1:36 AM ---
I was only joking :P

I changed mine to OM1 over there. :) Im the Defiance "wookie". :anim_59:
--- merged: Jun 25, 2013 at 1:38 AM ---
All 9 episodes aired to date can be watched on www.defiancesucks.com where I have embedded them from Syfy Rewind. The forums are open and the blog posts are connected to the forums, so fire away! You can catch up on any episodes you missed. :) Im collecting game information this week. I have a charting tool in the blog, but I need a graph pof ratings to daye. That would save me from finding them all on tvbythenumbers

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Umm, not handy, hang on a sec.............

Ep 1-2 =2.7
Ep 3 =2.4
Ep 4 =2.3
Ep 5 =2.15
Ep 6 =1.98
Ep 7 =1.94
Ep 8 =1.69
Ep 9 =1.91

There you go bro, do with it what you will bro, I am no graphmaster :D

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Umm, not handy, hang on a sec.............

Ep 1-2 =2.7
Ep 3 =2.4
Ep 4 =2.3
Ep 5 =2.15
Ep 6 =1.98
Ep 7 =1.94
Ep 8 =1.69
Ep 9 =1.91

There you go bro, do with it what you will bro, I am no graphmaster :D

Aren't you missing one? I thought last weeks episode really dropped; much lower than 1.91 :confused0006:

ETA -- Yes, episode 10 = 1.6

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
No, it isnt. :)
--- merged: Jun 25, 2013 at 1:36 AM ---

I changed mine to OM1 over there. :) Im the Defiance "wookie". :anim_59:
--- merged: Jun 25, 2013 at 1:38 AM ---
All 9 episodes aired to date can be watched on www.defiancesucks.com where I have embedded them from Syfy Rewind. The forums are open and the blog posts are connected to the forums, so fire away! You can catch up on any episodes you missed. :) Im collecting game information this week. I have a charting tool in the blog, but I need a graph pof ratings to daye. That would save me from finding them all on tvbythenumbers

It would be cool if there was a way-in site-to type comments on screen DURING the show. This way, everyone could see at which point someone is "discussing". Kind of like a word only MST3000.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
It would be cool if there was a way-in site-to type comments on screen DURING the show. This way, everyone could see at which point someone is "discussing". Kind of like a word only MST3000.

I am embedding each episode from Syfy Rewind, and you can watch the full episodes to date right from www.defiancesucks.com (courtesy Syfy). There are commercials. But the main advantage is that with this happening, you can have synchronized viewing (within tolerance), and you can open the forums in a different tab or browser window. I think a chat would take away from thread discussion though, since it is not captured for visitors to read later. GREAT idea though! Perhaps a hybrid of that idea might work. Thanks!