www.defiancesucks.com

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I thought you were a mod over there? :daniel_new004:

I have orphaned the site sorta...havent been there in weeks. :( I need to refund Bluce's money for the Xenforo forums! I cant bring myself to watch the show anymore. I watched a marathon of it two weeks ago and OMG, its worse the second time around. Then I tried the game again, and I couldnt play more than 10 minutes without getting bored to death. But, when I get a chance I will go over and clean things up, At least that is easy with Xenforo!

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Well, the site will be slow now that the show is on hiatus.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
I have orphaned the site sorta...havent been there in weeks. :( I need to refund Bluce's money for the Xenforo forums!

No, forgot that! Let's use that dough to fund some prizes here instead. Don't we still have an ongoing movie reviews contest?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
No, forgot that! Let's use that dough to fund some prizes here instead. Don't we still have an ongoing movie reviews contest?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Joelist has already one the first prize, but we did not officially announce the contest. It was tickets for two to the movie of their choice (standard showing, no 3D or IMAX). The award is easily sent via email from Fandango (or other direct ticketing site). It works out to roughly 25.00 per prize. We need to write rules, advertise it, prevent multiple consecutive wind by the same person, etc. :) Ideas are welcome.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
The game is already dead as a doornail.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?94549-This-game-is-DEAD.

Its just....boring. No urge to go in there and play this game with others or even by yourself. Without the excitement on the game side, the show loses any relevance to half it's audience. The show, well that speaks for itself. :facepalm:

OMg ,,,no shit . It wants to update and I need 23 gigs of space to do that ,,, friggin nuts or what !!!. I'm playing left for dead two now . I like killin zombies better than aliens anyway :) :) :)