Why Z Nation is better than The Walking Dead

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Yep! Back tomorrow!

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Okay, saw the season premiere. I will avoid spoilers and just say "really weird but entertaining".

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I'm not sure Z Nation can really peter out as it is such a bizarre show. Basically they seem to be keeping the weirdness and yes the humor but going in a bit of a different direction. New mission and a time jump are involved.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Finally catching up on stuff :)

Z Nation had an episode two that - in the way only it can manage - was grim, funny and flat out extremely weird at the same time. Good stuff too! So far this season they have had Murphy and Warren operating together and they have a nice chemistry. Addy has been good so far too in a changed role.

Last edited:

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Wow . Just catching up on Season 3 . I forgot how good this show is . Murph has become a bigger asshole lol .

Enjoying it lots ...
;)

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
In their own ways Murphy and Warren are the stars of the show. Although I also like Doc, 10K and Addy the story really does orbit around Murphy and Warren.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
If by Atti you mean Citizen Xs new gf yes.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
No . Not his new girlfriend who I think is a hoot but Atti the girl citizen z liked . She looked prego in a few of those shots.
images.jpg
Anyway moving along and this show is just freekin awesome. My sides are soar from laughing and also I am sad because of what Roberta had to do ...
Just have 3 more to watch .
;)

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Lol ,,, popcorn all over the keybourd ,,, sheese this show is great ...
Some of the photography in this show is pretty epic also . Not always , but sometimes ...
;)

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
How do you like the evolution of Murphy's character?

I would like to catch up but the SyFy streaming from their website is terrible. The problem is definitely not on my end as I have no problem streaming other networks direct from the website. But the SyFy video stream is ridiculously bad. I can only assume they haven't put much effort into their site.

I did catch a show called "Ghost Wars" on SyFy and OMG was it bad! :icon_e_surprised: Not only was the streaming video shit but the show itself was horrendous. I didn't even make it through the first episode that's how bad it was.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
How do you like the evolution of Murphy's character?
Interesting spin indeed . This may be a spoiler so do not read if you have not seen season 3 .

I can see his point tho but he is also easily being lured to the dark side and is becoming more Zombie than Human ... Pretty gross scenes a few time also . Not just with the murph ...
Show rocks ...
;)

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
I would like to catch up but the SyFy streaming from their website is terrible. The problem is definitely not on my end as I have no problem streaming other networks direct from the website. But the SyFy video stream is ridiculously bad. I can only assume they haven't put much effort into their site.

I did catch a show called "Ghost Wars" on SyFy and OMG was it bad! :icon_e_surprised: Not only was the streaming video shit but the show itself was horrendous. I didn't even make it through the first episode that's how bad it was.
Try this show ,,,
;)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6053538/