Why Z Nation is better than The Walking Dead

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
And tonight we got a nice, crisp episode with A and B storylines that were tied together. Our heroes (those that did not vanish earlier in the season) enter a television news station in hopes of using the transmitter there to get back in touch with Kaya at Camp Northern Lights who had been calling for help as Zona troops had shown up there. Meanwhile......Citizen Z returns! I won't spoil things anymore, but nicely paced more adventure type story this time out. And there is a real and funny chemistry between Citizen Z and Kaya - they are fun to watch together.

Yes you are right, all of The Walking Dead and Fear The Walking Dead is on Kodi.

Really? this is still on? Cool. I stopped watching at the beginning of Season 2, but not because the show got bad, just because I just stopped for some reason. :indecisiveness:

Yeah I stopped following this one myself. Not because it got bad but because I got busy with other stuff mostly. It's basically a parody of the zombie genre which is fun at first but somewhat limiting in the long run. I certainly don't hate it and I think they do a good job of producing the show, but I'm not compelled to watch it right now. Maybe I'll catch up at a later date.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
It's been everything The Walking Dead should have been but wasn't. It is also MAJORLY weird and has a bizarre sense of humor both of which work to its advantage.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
He's still around. He got back to Camp Northern Lights where he is with his family (he met an Inuit woman two seasons ago and they started a family).

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Separate but intertwined.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

This will have zero effect on Android installs on Fire TV or dedicated android video boxes. :) Not only that, but I do not use cryptocurrency.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Watching Season 4 on Netflix ... This show is friggin awesome and funny as hell at the same time .
Now that ST is dead and so is SW's , at least I have something to enjoy .
;)

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
And Season 5 started tonight. Good stuff! Weird as all heck and as usual for Z Nation the pacing is fast and it has humor interwoven with the zombie stuff.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Having just caught up on Z Nation I can safely say this season is PROFOUNDLY weird. That's not to say it is bad - it is very good! It's just turned the weird-o-meter WAY up the scale. :)