Welcome to the Supernatural section

G

Graybrew1

lol did you watch angel? The buffy spinoff? They kinda have the same vibe huh? Urban fantasy-ish.

yeah, I loved Buffy and Angel even more. Just watched the old Buffy ep today when the principal gets eaten at graduation.

G

Graybrew1

Don't contradict me! lol

Holy crap, Christopher Heydral or however his last name is spelt. Holy crap, he plays such a good creepy demon! Wow!

Yes, he is another one of those actors that stands out in everything he does. Awesome!

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
The posts from this section doesn't show up in that new posts thing.

Yeah, he does. And makes bad good guys, Hallen or something from SGA, yeah? But Todd was cool.

G

Graybrew1

The posts from this section doesn't show up in that new posts thing.

Yeah, he does. And makes bad good guys, Hallen or something from SGA, yeah? But Todd was cool.

I think he's been in other stuff , but I can't remember them off the top of my head.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
He was in Twilight, don't ask how I know, the chick and I are no longer together.

He's in Sanctuary.

Dean a little torturer, who'd have thought. Don't understand how he could be at the center of it all.

G

Graybrew1

He was in Twilight, don't ask how I know, the chick and I are no longer together.

He's in Sanctuary.

Dean a little torturer, who'd have thought. Don't understand how he could be at the center of it all.

You saw Twilight? You are younger than I thought you were. You must just have an old mind.

He's Druitt in Sanctuary, I love him in that show. I love the actor that plays Crowley too, he was great in BSG and Warehouse 13.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
You saw Twilight? You are younger than I thought you were. You must just have an old mind.

He's Druitt in Sanctuary, I love him in that show. I love the actor that plays Crowley too, he was great in BSG and Warehouse 13.
Lets get one thing straight, I was forced to watch. But we're not together anymore. hmmm, who's crowley, wait don't tell me.

G

Graybrew1

Lets get one thing straight, I was forced to watch. But we're not together anymore. hmmm, who's crowley, wait don't tell me.

Just teasing.

You should know him by now? Oh, if not you will soon.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Ahhhh, him. Wants Lucifer back in his box. Wow, he's sorta a 'good' bad guy. Who'd have thought? Just waiting for him to pull a double-cross though. Wow raising the four horsemen. Awesome. lol, Lucifer just took that headshot like it was nothing.

G

Graybrew1

Ahhhh, him. Wants Lucifer back in his box. Wow, he's sorta a 'good' bad guy. Who'd have thought? Just waiting for him to pull a double-cross though. Wow raising the four horsemen. Awesome. lol, Lucifer just took that headshot like it was nothing.

Crowley is a hoot, he gets some really good lines. I love the Death guy. LOL