Welcome to the Supernatural section

G

Graybrew1

haha, I should and probably should have, I'll see what I got, hopefully everyone else did worse.

they've had almost every vancouverian extra in the show. Even had the chick from sanctuary, that chick from warehouse 13, varro, and a whole lot of others, crazy. Do they film this in vancouver?

To be fair. You will see Scifi/Fantasy stars from all over in this show. Keep watching. :rolleyes:

Just look at Castiel, he was oringinally on Charmed. Crowley was on both BSG and Warehouse 13. And there are more. :biggrin:

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Never watched Charmed sorry. Castiel, I don't know what to think of him, he seems like a blunt instrument sometimes. I don't like prophecy stuff, like people are destined for this and that but have some faith that they might get around it somehow, I hope.

G

Graybrew1

Never watched Charmed sorry. Castiel, I don't know what to think of him, he seems like a blunt instrument sometimes. I don't like prophecy stuff, like people are destined for this and that but have some faith that they might get around it somehow, I hope.

I completely disagree about Cas. I love him. He gets better every season. The actor is quietly quite attractive and brings a different air to the show.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
To be fair. You will see Scifi/Fantasy stars from all over in this show. Keep watching. :rolleyes:

Just look at Castiel, he was oringinally on Charmed. Crowley was on both BSG and Warehouse 13. And there are more. :biggrin:

Geez GB, he was only on charmed for one ep, and I had to look that up because I don't remember him on it at all.

G

Graybrew1

Geez GB, he was only on charmed for one ep, and I had to look that up because I don't remember him on it at all.

Sorry, he was originally referring to recycling extras, I thought it made sense. He looked just like Cas though right? Only I think a little blonder.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
I completely disagree about Cas. I love him. He gets better every season. The actor is quietly quite attractive and brings a different air to the show.
He might grow on me, but remember, I'm only seeing the season 4 version of him so far, guessing he changes later on. It's nice to have another sorta regular character on the show.

G

Graybrew1

He might grow on me, but remember, I'm only seeing the season 4 version of him so far, guessing he changes later on. It's nice to have another sorta regular character on the show.

Only time and a lot more eps will tell. Not a bad punishment if you ask me. :biggrin:

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Hmmm. From Dean, Sam and Cas......Interesting. :biggrin:
whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa....you forgot young John, lol.

Wow, season 4 has been amazing so far. LOL Chris Angel is a Douchebag, lmao. Love their social commentary.

G

Graybrew1

whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa....you forgot young John, lol.

Wow, season 4 has been amazing so far. LOL Chris Angel is a Douchebag, lmao. Love their social commentary.

I loved season 4, that show just gets better and better...... what can I say. I am a squee. :smiley_squee:

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Apocalypse? Are you serious? Do they have the budget for something like that? Pretty ambitious. Can't wait.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Dean driving the speed limit.
Dean not making a left turn.
Dean holds Sam's hand when going into the warehouse.
Dean not taking a gun.
Dean screaming like a little girl when they open the locker.

just lmao

G

Graybrew1

Dean driving the speed limit.
Dean not making a left turn.
Dean holds Sam's hand when going into the warehouse.
Dean not taking a gun.
Dean screaming like a little girl when they open the locker.

just lmao

the writer's are just pure genius.