Welcome to the Supernatural section

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
I just watched the sneek peek for the finale, They are getting Lovecraft stuff involved now as well???

Excellent :D

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Sam's gotten real dark. I used to like him but what the hell? What is he doing to himself?! Trickster is so annoying but that time loop episode was pretty damn funny.

G

Graybrew1

Sam's gotten real dark. I used to like him but what the hell? What is he doing to himself?! Trickster is so annoying but that time loop episode was pretty damn funny.

keep watching , it will all make sense it the end. LOL.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
*sigh* Uriel's a pain in the ass. How on earth did such idiots get to be angels? Guess compassion wasn't high on the list.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
*sigh* Uriel's a pain in the ass. How on earth did such idiots get to be angels? Guess compassion wasn't high on the list.

Methinks you are mistaking the idea of what an "angel" is, at least as far as SPN is concerned brother Mzzz

G

Graybrew1

Methinks you are mistaking the idea of what an "angel" is, at least as far as SPN is concerned brother Mzzz

Yes, isn't they angle, more a a Warrior for God and not the cute cuddly guardian angel type?

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Yes, isn't they angle, more a a Warrior for God and not the cute cuddly guardian angel type?

Angels exist to serve and Exhualt god, they live a existance of servitude with immense power, Humans are Butt Monkeys with a choice and no power.

The Angels are Jealous :)

G

Graybrew1

Angels exist to serve and Exhualt god, they live a existance of servitude with immense power, Humans are Butt Monkeys with a choice and no power.

The Angels are Jealous :)

All but Casteil's camp, correct?

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
lol don't worry bout graybrew1, nothing to tarnish your innocent mind with :P

Yeah, the angels are pretty cool sometimes but sometimes they're idiots. Hard to believe one fallen angel could cause so much trouble.

G

Graybrew1

lol don't worry bout graybrew1, nothing to tarnish your innocent mind with :P

Yeah, the angels are pretty cool sometimes but sometimes they're idiots. Hard to believe one fallen angel could cause so much trouble.

I think they are kick a@# , I really like that about them. No mamby pansys here. They represent God and they can kick butt and take names. LOL

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
I think they are kick a@# , I really like that about them. No mamby pansys here. They represent God and they can kick butt and take names. LOL
Really? They seem to be doing more bending over than ass kicking. And they seem too adamant on fulfilling certain events or something. I hope this doesn't turn into some prophecy crap. I keep waiting for a fun episode but it has gotten pretty dark as of late.

G

Graybrew1

Really? They seem to be doing more bending over than ass kicking. And they seem too adamant on fulfilling certain events or something. I hope this doesn't turn into some prophecy crap. I keep waiting for a fun episode but it has gotten pretty dark as of late.

No I was more yanking your chain, to get your goat. You are so easy. :P

The angel storyline pretty much is still ongoing.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
lol did you watch angel? The buffy spinoff? They kinda have the same vibe huh? Urban fantasy-ish.