Welcome to the Supernatural section

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
I tried to distract myself by watching something else, so I tried Dexter but the novelty's kinda worn off now, quick, I need another show! But I just can't seem to find any with the humour I saw in Firefly, SG-1, and now Supernatural.

Why is Castiel so hilarious this season? Guess cause he's been cut off from heaven but holy crap he's hilarious. Dean makes him wait til morning so he just decides to stand at that street corner, LOL. And LOL hippie Castiel having orgies! Dean tells him, don't change, LOL. Ugh, Paris Hilton, lol.

Sad about Jo though, I thought for sure Dean would become settled with her. Actually, I'm kinda glad they're not 'settling down' with the fellas.

lol, that mental hospital episode was funny. That teenage swap thing wasn't, that was ugh. Michael was pretty badass. Yikes, they're sticking to prophecy fulfilling stuff. That was the last episode I saw.

G

Graybrew1

I tried to distract myself by watching something else, so I tried Dexter but the novelty's kinda worn off now, quick, I need another show! But I just can't seem to find any with the humour I saw in Firefly, SG-1, and now Supernatural.

Why is Castiel so hilarious this season? Guess cause he's been cut off from heaven but holy crap he's hilarious. Dean makes him wait til morning so he just decides to stand at that street corner, LOL. And LOL hippie Castiel having orgies! Dean tells him, don't change, LOL. Ugh, Paris Hilton, lol.

Sad about Jo though, I thought for sure Dean would become settled with her. Actually, I'm kinda glad they're not 'settling down' with the fellas.

lol, that mental hospital episode was funny. That teenage swap thing wasn't, that was ugh. Michael was pretty badass. Yikes, they're sticking to prophecy fulfilling stuff. That was the last episode I saw.

Another good show, Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. Have to think about that. This one is hard to beat.
My favorite one that you have not seen yet is Frontierland.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
We should have a favourite episodes thread for this show. Hmmm, really? I haven't seen it yet, better than Changing Channels?

G

Graybrew1

We should have a favourite episodes thread for this show. Hmmm, really? I haven't seen it yet, better than Changing Channels?

Different not better. You also have not seen The French Mistake yet and that is another awesome ep.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
What were the other three? I think I can guess two of them, Yellow Fever and Changing Channels, right?

G

Graybrew1

What were the other three? I think I can guess two of them, Yellow Fever and Changing Channels, right?

The Real Ghostbusters
The French Mistake
Changing Channels
Frontierland

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Just for fun:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HVgNp6AORc

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
It's the scene towards the end of Scarecrow.

Dean Winchester: So, can I drop you off somewhere?
Sam Winchester: Nah, I think you're stuck with me.
Dean Winchester: What made you change your mind?
Sam Winchester: I didn't. I still want to find Dad... and you're still a pain in the ass. But Jess and Mom... they're both gone. Dad is God knows where. You and me, we're all that's left. So, uh, if we're gonna see this through, we're gonna do it together. (sentimental music)
Dean Winchester: Hold me, Sam. That was beautiful.

LOL

G

Graybrew1

It's the scene towards the end of Scarecrow.

Dean Winchester: So, can I drop you off somewhere?
Sam Winchester: Nah, I think you're stuck with me.
Dean Winchester: What made you change your mind?
Sam Winchester: I didn't. I still want to find Dad... and you're still a pain in the ass. But Jess and Mom... they're both gone. Dad is God knows where. You and me, we're all that's left. So, uh, if we're gonna see this through, we're gonna do it together. (sentimental music)
Dean Winchester: Hold me, Sam. That was beautiful.

LOL

Okay, yes THAT makes sense now. :D

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member