Syfy Forums

S

Stonelesscutter

all of them are wrong since i just read the massive spoiler review of the ep. :)

I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know.
:smiley-lala:

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know. I don't wanna know.
:smiley-lala:
lol!

Terran77

Captain Tightpants
Random question: what's causing the SyFy board to stall out or "lag"?

It doesn't seem to have a ton of people on it... or does it have something to do with site traffic as a whole?

S

Stonelesscutter

It doesn't seem to have a ton of people on it... or does it have something to do with site traffic as a whole?

Perhaps someone is using the SyFy server to upload tv shows and movies. :D

G

Graybrew1

Massive dup posts and jamming my computer too.

Terran77

Captain Tightpants
It just seems really odd... I could understand if a ton of people were all trying to access at the same time, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

G

Graybrew1

It just seems really odd... I could understand if a ton of people were all trying to access at the same time, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

Maybe it took a real beating and now it is just whooped. :biggrin:

Briangate78

GateFans Noob

It is all the mansquitos. lol.

G

Graybrew1

Now they are over there congradulating each other for dropping their cable/sat packages with Syfy on it. I don't get why they are doing it on SYFY's forum. But it seems to have reached a point, where you want to just say....Good Ridance, See-Ya wouldn't want to be ya!! :teylawave:

Trying to talk to some of these people is like ramming your head into a brick wall. They actually think it will make a difference. :rolleyes:

Lilith

GateFans Noob
Doesn't amount to a hill of beans. My parents have SYFY channel in their cable package for the last 20 years and I can assure you they don't watch it ever. Syfy still get a little money. I thought about paying more money to get the SYFY back since I too cancelled the package when SGU came out, however I don't watch tv that much just the HGTV and NCIS and DWTS (I'll enter rehab after this season okay). It's not worth paying the cable company $30 more a month to get it when I can watch CW on Saturday night that has the old Friday night programming. Syfy is going to be like the Westner Channel for men only. I'm a woman why would I watch a cooking show. Bag in the microwave does it for me, just add salt and meal done. Eat it out of the bag please I don't do dishes.

Terran77

Captain Tightpants
Now they are over there congradulating each other for dropping their cable/sat packages with Syfy on it. I don't get why they are doing it on SYFY's forum. But it seems to have reached a point, where you want to just say....Good Ridance, See-Ya wouldn't want to be ya!! :teylawave:

Trying to talk to some of these people is like ramming your head into a brick wall. They actually think it will make a difference. :rolleyes:
They must think they're "sending a message" to SyFy... yet I doubt anyone at SyFy even looks at their own forum. It's really only something other fans will ever see.

Tropicana

Council Member
They must think they're "sending a message" to SyFy... yet I doubt anyone at SyFy even looks at their own forum. It's really only something other fans will ever see.
Angry SGU fans, I'm sure Syfy's Exec are quaking in their boots, lol. They can easily get new people to take their place. With America being so big, I'm sure there are loads that either upgrading their existing package to include Syfy, register for new packages or whatever.

Terran77

Captain Tightpants
Angry SGU fans, I'm sure Syfy's Exec are quaking in their boots, lol. They can easily get new people to take their place. With America being so big, I'm sure there are loads that either upgrade their existing package, register for new packages or whatever.
And I bet 95% of those claiming they're dropping the channel "because of SGU's cancellation" are lying anyway. It's just hooey.

G

Graybrew1

And I bet 95% of those claiming they're dropping the channel "because of SGU's cancellation" are lying anyway. It's just hooey.

That is exactly what I said to them. Probably what is now causing them to back each other up with, yeah, I'm doing it...I'm doing it too. blah,blah, blah.

B

Backstep

Until the Cable and Satellite providers go a la carte, the threat of dropping one channel from their subscriptions is humorous to the providers at best.