Stargate Shipping Best and Worst

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I always thought Weir and Caldwell would have been interesting.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
And lest we forget the ultimate ship...

Teyla and Todd!!!

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I always thought Weir and Caldwell would have been interesting.

ditto! I always thought their chess games were more than simply "games"....
valadan_hc.gif

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Captain Alicia Vega and Keller. A scene between the two was included in the "deleted scenes" section of the SGA Season 5 DVD set.

Oh, a cliche' lesbian ship, got it. ;)

No love for the male/male ship though, hmm? Ya know, Ronon and Beckett hooking up in a stranded puddle jumper as the team desperately searches for their lost comrades? :D

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I always thought Weir castrated Caldwell a little too easily too often.

so you caught the S & M undertones eh? :whip::whip:I bet caldwell was very good at saying "Yes, Mistress."

Jim of WVa

Well Known GateFan
...and I don't mean Philip K. Dick...

Oh, a cliche' lesbian ship, got it. ;)

I did not write the scene with Vega and Keller, so it was not my fault that it was a cliched lesbian/straight girl attempt at a pair-up.

No love for the male/male ship though, hmm? Ya know, Ronon and Beckett hooking up in a stranded puddle jumper as the team desperately searches for their lost comrades? :D

Outside of the fevered imaginations of horny straight female Gateworld fans, Ronon and Beckett are not, while searching for lost comrades, going to stop and decide to touch each other dicks. The characters were simply not written that way. Maybe, if those straight female Gateworld fans had more dick in their life, and I don't mean Philip K. Dick, may be they would not dream of fictional straight characters exploring the non-existent side of their sexuality.

Jim of WVa

Well Known GateFan
Everyone's Favorite Stargate Team of Writers

I did not write the scene with Vega and Keller, so it was not my fault that it was a cliched lesbian/straight girl attempt at a pair-up.

Joe Mallozzi and Paul Mullie wrote the episode that contained that scene.

G

Graybrew1

Outside of the fevered imaginations of horny straight female Gateworld fans, Ronon and Beckett are not, while searching for lost comrades, going to stop and decide to touch each other dicks. The characters were simply not written that way. Maybe, if those straight female Gateworld fans had more dick in their life, and I don't mean Philip K. Dick, may be they would not dream of fictional straight characters exploring the non-existent side of their sexuality.

Speaking as a straight female fan, I can't see Beckett in that light with anybody. :rolleyes:Now Ronon.................Rawr!!!

S

Stonelesscutter

I never got that kind of vibe from their interactions. They did not like each other because their duties and roles conflicted.

There are mountains of repressed sexual feelings under there creating tension. :P

lady_maneth

Transmural feline
Favorite ship: Sam & Jack

Least favorite: McKay and Keller (quite frankly I have a hard time seeing McKay with anyone at all, he's too arrogant, egocentric and socially insecure to be lovable).

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
I loved how they addressed the Sam and Jack shippers by having their alternate selves have a relationship that ultimately ended in some wild sex. It would have been fun, I think, to have been on the periphery while they were filming that particular episode.

lady_maneth

Transmural feline
Oh absolutely! That said, one of the reasons why the show worked so well was the chemistry between the actors. If you have the DVDs I definitely recommend watching the extras.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
The next step is the "bromance" ship between Sheppard and Todd....

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
OMG, Todd being sexual AT ALL :grey::smiley-015:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
So which is it OM? Todd and Weir or Todd and Sheppard?