Stargate Shipping Best and Worst

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
The worst shipping ever was the time I ordered a box of Stargate cereal. By the time it got to my home, the box was crushed, broken and most of it had spilled out.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Looks to me that he was talking about the same Daniel in both sentences. THAT Daniel = TV Daniel. It's just Overmind's style of writing I think. I know, it can be confusing. :D
[/COLOR]

Yep, you got it! :biggrin:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
The worst shipping ever was the time I ordered a box of Stargate cereal. By the time it got to my home, the box was crushed, broken and most of it had spilled out.

Ba dump bump! :P

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear

Jim of WVa

Well Known GateFan
Gateworld's Love Affair with Homosexuality

Here is a thread to squee or scream about the dreaded shipping thing all shows have.

My favorite is Daniel and Vala
My most ugh was Keller and Mckay

My least favorite ship was Gateworld's favorite ship: Jack and Daniel. My second least favorite was Gateworld's second favorite ship: McKay and Sheppard.

S

Stonelesscutter

Why is dick a cussword anyway? I have an uncle named Dick. One of the US Presidents was even called Dick. :D

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
I can barely remember the series but there was one that stood out for me and it was ‘Past and Present’.

In a classic performance by Megan Leitch, who portrays amnesia victim Ke’ra. In this show she ends up in a love-hate relationship with Daniel. Apparently while doing medical research to cure a fertility issue something goes wrong and a chemically induced amnesia is spread throughout the planet. She is his double in every way until a twist is introduced that puts Daniel at risk.

Will they or won’t they? At least everything turns out well for everyone except for just two people.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
My least favorite ship was Gateworld's favorite ship: Jack and Daniel. My second least favorite was Gateworld's second favorite ship: McKay and Sheppard.

You conveniently left out what your most favorite homosexual Stargate ship was. Care to enlighten us?

G

Graybrew1

I can barely remember the series but there was one that stood out for me and it was ‘Past and Present’.

In a classic performance by Megan Leitch, who portrays amnesia victim Ke’ra. In this show she ends up in a love-hate relationship with Daniel. Apparently while doing medical research to cure a fertility issue something goes wrong and a chemically induced amnesia is spread throughout the planet. She is his double in every way until a twist is introduced that puts Daniel at risk.

Will they or won’t they? At least everything turns out well for everyone except for just two people.
We will be starting a rewatch of SG1 the Sunday after the Superbowl at 100pmEST. If you would like to remember all the great eps of SG1.