Star Trek: Renegades needs fan help

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
they can always try prostitution...hey! ST Cosplay prostitutes-bet that would get some excitement going?!

That suggestion just plain scares me. :icon_e_surprised:

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Syfylys rewind. Wow. What sadistic bastard would want to relive that multiple times?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Syfylys rewind. Wow. What sadistic bastard would want to relive that multiple times?

The mothers of the doughnut punchers in the cast? :daniel_new004:

B

Backstep

Yeah could you imagine "My Mom invited all of her friends and relatives to the house to watch my appearance on COSPLAY HEROES--she is so proud"?

I can imagine mom being proud of their 6 year old on the show, while :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: their adult child being on.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Im glad there is interest in bringing the non-Abrams Trek back to TV, not so much interested in a Worf-centered Trek series with him as a Captain. I would rather see a Captain Kim commanding a starship than Worf. Also, since when did Michael Dorn become a writer? Could be interesting (the script), but Captain Worf? Meh...

I doubt that CBS/Paramount studios would be interested in the older star trek. At least not in the near future.
They'll probably be more interested in JJ Abram's take on it which isn't star trek.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I doubt that CBS/Paramount studios would be interested in the older star trek. At least not in the near future.
They'll probably be more interested in JJ Abram's take on it which isn't star trek.

Agreed...but this last movie, and the overall reception on the net has not been great for the NuTrek. We do not see any swarming of fans like previous Trek movies or even Star Wars. There is nothing in the NuTrek to draw a "cult" The stuff in NuTrek is primitive as far as tech goes. The phasers really bothered me. Moving parts? Why would an energy beam weapon need moving parts? With these new phasers, they can pull a "Jim, my phaser is JAMMED!". How do you do a phaser overload with one of these new things? One "head" is red and one is green. The red one is the "kill head", the other is everything else. The thing is CHROME. :facepalm:

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Oh wow! They've reached $116,000 with only 5 hours left and it's still climbing. A little optimistic that we'll reach the 200k mark to get a new bridge going but this project may see the light of day.

Last edited:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Oh wow! They've reached $116,000 with only 5 hours left and it's still climbing. A little optimistic that we'll reach the 200k mark to get a new bridge going.

I say we dig in Bluce's couches for the balance. :cameronanime06: :P

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Either way, this project is going to be greenlit anyway. The additional funding is to enhance the star trek immersion. If they don't reach the 200k mark, most likely it will mean, that everything will be done on a blue/green screen.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member

I don't know why I liked this post. If I had that kind of dough between my couch cushions. I'd be driving a maserati quattro porte. :icon_lol:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Almost close to 131,000 but it will probably reach around 150,000 max. Unless someone coughs out 70,000 in the next 40 minutes or so :P

Where on the site are you getting this? :(