Star Trek Discovery SUCKS.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
So, let's be honest....if you weren't married and you were on a hypothetical date with Michael Burnham in the 23rd century...would you go to bed with her without having a phaser or a knife under your pillow? I wouldn't. I would have an issue standing on the edge of a precipice with me between her and the cliff. I would want to lock the bathroom door while taking a shower if she was in my home. I would start to think that all communications from her are actually just opportunities to triangulate my position to target some sort of weapon. :smiley-laughing021:

Seriously though, it turns out that Lorca is even more twisted than Burnham, and Michelle Yeoh is playing the part of a twisted captain in the mirror universe. Nobody is good in Discovery!

If I were on a date with Burntham , one of us is gonna have handcuffs on and it won't be me..

;)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I just can't.....

star-trek-discovery-episode-12-mirror-georgiou-michael-burnham.jpg

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Right up there with Kirk, Picard, Sisko, Janeway and Archer....my hero:

loser_lorca.jpg

:eusa_snooty:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
You're killing that outfit, girl! That sword is a nice touch, yeah? No.

Star-Trek-Discovery-Mirror-Universe-Georgiou.jpg

Check out those shoes...

Ep12-3.jpg

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Agree . She would have my head slammed into the dinner table before I could sip a glass of the house wine , then slam the waiters head into the table going from table to table slammin heads left and right . Then make a huge lense flare with her cell phone blinding the patrons as she leaves the restaurant kicking someones dog tied up just outside the door whilst stealing a kids ice cream cone and pushing the mother with the child to the ground in front of the bus they were waiting for .
Did I miss anything ?

;)

Agree . She would have my head slammed into the dinner table before I could sip a glass of the house wine , then slam the waiters head into the table going from table to table slammin heads left and right . Then make a huge lense flare with her cell phone blinding the patrons as she leaves the restaurant kicking someones dog tied up just outside the door whilst stealing a kids ice cream cone and pushing the mother with the child to the ground in front of the bus they were waiting for .
Did I miss anything ?

;)

Just the part where she sets fire to the restaurant, the bus and the police cars (plural). Otherwise your description is spot on.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Did I miss anything ?

;)

Yes, you missed her stabbing the Uber driver. You also missed her kicking the walker away from the old man on his way home, throwing her hot coffee into the face of the Starbucks barista and her holding some woman's head underwater in a toilet in the restaurant while waiting for your food. :)

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
I really appreciate and respect how everyone ignores this thread ...
2 thumbs up ...
Keep up the good work gang . This show is not worth ones finger on the keybourd ...
It sucks beyond anything before it and needs to be ignored ...
Thankyou one and all ...
;)

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
You're killing that outfit, girl! That sword is a nice touch, yeah? No.

View attachment 33831

Check out those shoes...

View attachment 33832

that's why they cast Yeoh!!! she comes with sword fighting skills and martial arts knowledge. yet another way these tptb's seem to be sucking up off of other people's work

will they have her fly through the air,sword in hand, suspended by wires too? or perhaps springing from one bamboo tree to the other? :)