Sons Of Anarchy

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
SEASON 5 TEASER

now available to watch on Sutter's Blog.

http://sutterink.blogspot.se/

and after watching it i donno what to think.. but i sure as hell hope that its like a dream sequence or something...

also available on the blog is a Teaser of "before the anarchy"

so what do you guys think of the teaser? ive seen it like 5-6 times now and.. god i still dont know if Sutter is just f'cking with us.. and MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN do i have a huge burning NEED to watch son's now.. SEPTEMBER GET HERE ALREADY!!!

BLUCE!!! where you at man? what your take on the teaser?

The only thing that comes to mind is -> WTF?!?

I hope it's some sort of dream sequence, too. That teaser leads to way too many questions. I'd rather have just been left with a cliff hanger at the end of S4 than THAT!

Why is September so far away?

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
The only thing that comes to mind is -> WTF?!?

I hope it's some sort of dream sequence, too. That teaser leads to way too many questions. I'd rather have just been left with a cliff hanger at the end of S4 than THAT!

Why is September so far away?

yeah massive WTF!!

after watching it again and again and perhaps overthinking it al i can see is that it plays on our fears (we briefly talked about em in chat i think) that clay will get back on his feet and strike first... by repeating history ie f'cking with Jax bike.. but why would Gemma and Tara be there? seems dreamlike but WTF please i just want one season of gangsta Jax taking care of buisness... F'ck this wait man 2 months? f''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''ck... :P

OMNI

anyway im sure it will be an epic season whatever happens.. but that teaser.. wow.. has the fanboi in me all riled up :P

Bluce Ree

yeah massive WTF!!

after watching it again and again and perhaps overthinking it al i can see is that it plays on our fears (we briefly talked about em in chat i think) that clay will get back on his feet and strike first... by repeating history ie f'cking with Jax bike.. but why would Gemma and Tara be there? seems dreamlike but WTF please i just want one season of gangsta Jax taking care of buisness... F'ck this wait man 2 months? f''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''ck... :P

It has to be some sort of dream sequence based on that fear. I can't see any other reason for Tara and Gemma just happening to be there on that bridge in the middle of nowhere with no means of getting there in the first place (i.e. no car, motorcycle, etc).

OMNI

It has to be some sort of dream sequence based on that fear. I can't see any other reason for Tara and Gemma just happening to be there on that bridge in the middle of nowhere with no means of getting there in the first place (i.e. no car, motorcycle, etc).
so we agree then? ie it has to be some sort of Jax dreamsequence or something where his fears of having what happened to his father happen to him?

that makes sence to me but you never know... we NEED MOAR teasers :P

OMNI

but then there is the tunes for the teaser... could they mean something? gah.. need MOAR SONS!!

Bluce Ree

so we agree then? ie it has to be some sort of Jax dreamsequence or something where his fears of having what happened to his father happen to him?

that makes sence to me but you never know... we NEED MOAR teasers :P

Why don't they just give us a mid-hiatus filler episode instead. Maybe a 1h or 1.5h episode or something just to fill the void. :(

Bluce Ree

but then there is the tunes for the teaser... could they mean something? gah.. need MOAR SONS!!

I'm starting to understand how a crack addict feels when there's no crack within reach.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
I'm just about done with season 3. I must say, the trip to Ireland is pretty cool.

OMNI

Why don't they just give us a mid-hiatus filler episode instead. Maybe a 1h or 1.5h episode or something just to fill the void. :(

I'm starting to understand how a crack addict feels when there's no crack within reach.
well we are getting before the anarchy (aka all theo rossie all the time) starting next week so there is that.. also the premiere was a "big" episode wasnt it?

also LOL.

I'm just about done with season 3. I must say, the trip to Ireland is pretty cool.
great! how'd you like how S2 Ended? i loved S2 myself, where you are at now in s3 i thought it got a little slow.. picked up alot closer to the end of s3 tho :)

SciphonicStranger

great! how'd you like how S2 Ended? i loved S2 myself, where you are at now in s3 i thought it got a little slow.. picked up alot closer to the end of s3 tho :)

I enjoyed season 2 a lot - Henry Rollins plays a great white supremacist.

Just finished S3:E10 Firinne. I only have three left until Netflix gets season 4, so I think I might milk 'em for a week or so...

SciphonicStranger

I watched Bainne tonight and all that stuff with the baby made me think that this whole thing is really just a soap opera - but a very cool one. :cool:

I've got two more season 3 episodes to go - I hope Netflix puts up season 4 soon because I am hopelessly hooked on this show right now. :tongue:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
This show needs its own forum. Seems quite popular here!

Bluce Ree

:facepalm:....they went there to the soap factory on SoA?

No, no, NO! Figure of speech. It's an extremely well written drama. Why don't you suck it up and hit PLAY on Netflix and start watching it? I keep telling ya that show is like crack. Stranger is the newest addicted victim. Give it a shot, already.

OMNI

OM1, just watch it already, trust in me Bluce, Stranger, Graybrew etc it is THAT GOOD!