Sons Of Anarchy

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
When I was going through my party phase during the time I lived in NYC, a bunch of us used to hang out at Scores often and we chatted with Chuck Zito a few times. I recall one incident where Zito kicked the shit out of Van Damme at the strip club. Van Damme was drunk and he and Zito exchanged some words. All I remember is Zito yelling something like "this isn't the movies, van damme" and knocked him on his ass. :icon_lol:
you are aware Zito has been cast in season 5 yes?

also he sued Sutter and FX for SOA and lost, but sutter offered him a role on sons :D

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
you are aware Zito has been cast in season 5 yes?

also he sued Sutter and FX for SOA and lost, but sutter offered him a role on sons :D

I had no idea but this is just whetting my appetite further.

OMNI

Founding member of the Oakland, CA chapter. :)

One of my buddies up north used to be an enforcer for the Montreal chapter.
indeed!

sutter has some connctions in the "life" and he is def using them.

also you know the guy who plays "happy"? he is also an active HA member originally cast as an advisor but then later given a role.

i think he holds/held the Sgt at arms patch at his chapter...

Bluce Ree

indeed!

sutter has some connctions in the "life" and he is def using them.

also you know the guy who plays "happy"? he is also an active HA member originally cast as an advisor but then later given a role.

i think he holds/held the Sgt at arms patch at his chapter...

I just looked him up. He was hired as a technical advisor for the show.

Sutter's stories in both The Shield and SoA are told with obvious insight and experience. He has to be either drawing from personal experience or from the experiences of people close enough to him. The man is simply a brilliant story teller.

OMNI

I just looked him up. He was hired as a technical advisor for the show.

Sutter's stories in both The Shield and SoA are told with obvious insight and experience. He has to be either drawing from personal experience or from the experiences of people close enough to him. The man is simply a brilliant story teller.
obviously the sheild was inspired by the "Rampart scandal" and i dont think Sutter was the one who pitched the sheild or came up with the idea i think he got hired on as a writer then a producer then executive producer/showrunner as it went on but id like to claim that after sutter came into the sheild it got substantially better.

as for sons id say people close to him. and yes he is a great storyteller! i consider myself a Sutter fanboy ;)

btw there has been teases and ideas from sutter about doing a SOA prequel following the first 9 if and when that happens ill def be there to watch it ;)

OMNI

btw bluce do you like the Humor injected into SOA? personally i fricking love it ie sick and twisted but OH so funny :)

Bluce Ree

obviously the sheild was inspired by the "Rampart scandal" and i dont think Sutter was the one who pitched the sheild or came up with the idea i think he got hired on as a writer then a producer then executive producer/showrunner as it went on but id like to claim that after sutter came into the sheild it got substantially better.

as for sons id say people close to him. and yes he is a great storyteller! i consider myself a Sutter fanboy ;)

btw there has been teases and ideas from sutter about doing a SOA prequel following the first 9 if and when that happens ill def be there to watch it ;)

I'm ok with prequels as long as it's done as a movie or a mini-series. I am not a fan of long-running prequel series. It's hard to go that far back when you've gone so far forward.

OMNI

I'm ok with prequels as long as it's done as a movie or a mini-series. I am not a fan of long-running prequel series. It's hard to go that far back when you've gone so far forward.
i agree id prefer a mini series myself.

OMNI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrDp6xZoAw4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__wLynGr614

OMNI

so no one watched?

just curious if i should keep posting these as they come out weekly...

Bluce Ree

Keep 'em coming, bro. I've become a real fanboy of this show.

OMNI

ok will do!

a new ep should be up tomorrow or during the weekend.

OMNI

this weeks ep of WTFSutter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdDWG_znKlE​

Bluce Ree

The dude is a character. What's with that bucket of a coffee mug? :anim_59:

OMNI

The dude is a character. What's with that bucket of a coffee mug? :anim_59:
guess hes a caffein junkie :P

and yep he is a character i like the guy straight shooter doesnt take shit says whats on his mind..
tho he aaaah's and uuuuuu's and eeeeeeeh's alot.

Bluce Ree

guess hes a caffein junkie :P

and yep he is a character i like the guy straight shooter doesnt take shit says whats on his mind..
tho he aaaah's and uuuuuu's and eeeeeeeh's alot.

Shows he's truly winging it. He's not a guy who's used to public speaking nor is anything he says rehearsed but I enjoy these videos.

OMNI

Shows he's truly winging it. He's not a guy who's used to public speaking nor is anything he says rehearsed but I enjoy these videos.
as do i. so did you see who they cast as damon pope? im not sure i agree but i guess ill trust in sutter... btw who do you think this "big name" he mentioned is?

Bluce Ree

as do i. so did you see who they cast as damon pope? im not sure i agree but i guess ill trust in sutter... btw who do you think this "big name" he mentioned is?

I believe Harold Perrineau *is* the big name, if I'm not mistaken. I remember him as Augustus Hill, a paraplegic, in the HBO prison show Oz.