So how was your day?

S

Stonelesscutter

Was a prequel. I liked the book but then I read one of his other books and they're all the same, just different conspiracy.

From what I've seen of both movies, Angels and Demons was not a prequel to The Da Vinci Code but a sequal.
There was mention in A&D of a previous encounter between 'the church' and the main character played by Tom Hanks.

G

Graybrew1

From what I've seen of both movies, Angels and Demons was not a prequel to The Da Vinci Code but a sequal.
There was mention in A&D of a previous encounter between 'the church' and the main character played by Tom Hanks.

I watched them both. I can't remember which was supposed to be first. Was the chick mentioned in A&D, if she was it would have been a sequel, if not I would assume it was a prequel.

S

Stonelesscutter

I watched them both. I can't remember which was supposed to be first. Was the chick mentioned in A&D, if she was it would have been a sequel, if not I would assume it was a prequel.

I don't think she was mentioned by name. But like I said there were a few references to a previous encounter between the church and the guy which apparently the church wasn't very happy about.

S

Stonelesscutter

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
my Day? Un fraking believable!!!!!!

i think ive just landed my first REAL 3D freelancing gig for a real studio!! WOHOO!!
i am to model a ship for an upcoming video game release :D (cant share more then that at this time due to a non disclosure agreement but HOT DAMN im exited about it :D)

G

Graybrew1

i think ive just landed my first REAL 3D freelancing gig for a real studio!! WOHOO!!
i am to model a ship for an upcoming video game release :D (cant share more then that at this time due to a non disclosure agreement but HOT DAMN im exited about it :D)

Good Luck Omni , that's sounds great. Does this mean someday I can say "I knew you when". :D

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan

All good things brother OMNI, all good things
Have some celabratory green!!

OMNI

You should send him an email saying u made that image, just so u can get some well earned rep! :cool:

already getting some seeing as i was told by some aquaintances to go check out his new post so my stuff is recognized.

getting MAXIMUM exposure online for my art has been a good thing seeing as i now might have a job BC of it aswell as having done some private payed comissions.
hopefully i can make a real living off my hobby soon :)

OMNI

Congratulations man! We all knew you have it in you, so go and make us proud! :)

Somehow this comment comes across as reaaaally ironic around here. :D
thanks man!

and yeah it sure does but its def sincere on my part ;) (accident or not i dont care and im considdering it an honor as a Stargate fan :D)

S

Stonelesscutter

thanks man!

and yeah it sure does but its def sincere on my part ;) (accident or not i dont care and im considdering it an honor as a Stargate fan :D)

I wish I had MY artwork posted on Mallozzi's blog.
Especially that avatar I used to have. :D :P

OMNI

I wish I had MY artwork posted on Mallozzi's blog.
Especially that avatar I used to have. :D :P

exposure exposure exposure :P

and i remember it but im positive that if he spends as much time online as he says he does he has probably seen it :P

S

Stonelesscutter

exposure exposure exposure :P

and i remember it but im positive that if he spends as much time online as he says he does he has probably seen it :P

So you think he didn't appreciate the artistry huh? :)