So how was your day?

G

Graybrew1

Spring is here. Bored with Hair. So deciding to go Red this time. St Claire, Rac80 you guys ever get bored and change your hair color too? Or am I just a little whacked? :biggrin:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Spring is here. Bored with Hair. So deciding to go Red this time. St Claire, Rac80 you guys ever get bored and change your hair color too? Or am I just a little whacked? :biggrin:

Red? It will look awesome if you are sorta pale skinned :) If not, why not try strawberry blonde? What is your normal hair color? Guys are still smitten by a raven haired woman with blue eyes. Color of eyes? Red goes best with hazel. Brown eyes can go with anything but looks sorts unusual with red hair. I know you didnt ask the guys, but Im sayin anyways!

G

Graybrew1

Red? It will look awesome if you are sorta pale skinned :) If not, why not try strawberry blonde? What is your normal hair color? Guys are still smitten by a raven haired woman with blue eyes. Color of eyes? Red goes best with hazel. Brown eyes can go with anything but looks sorts unusual with red hair. I know you didnt ask the guys, but Im sayin anyways!

You are too funny.

Hazel Eyes. Natural Brunette. Pale Skin.

Done Red Before. The only one I can't pull off is Blonde. So, I must be jealous , maybe that is why I say "Blonde Moment" all the time.
:D

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
You are too funny.

Hazel Eyes. Natural Brunette. Pale Skin.

Done Red Before. The only one I can't pull off is Blonde. So, I must be jealous , maybe that is why I say "Blonde Moment" all the time.
:D

Why cant you pull off blonde? If Beyonce can pull it off, you certainly can! :)

G

Graybrew1

Why cant you pull of blonde? If Beyonce can pull it off, you certainly can! :)

Ha,Ha Well we can't all be Beyonce. Some women can just not pull off blonde. I am one of them. Not to say that some try that should not either. I just know better. LOL

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Ha,Ha Well we can't all be Beyonce. Some women can just not pull off blonde. I am one of them. Not to say that some try that should not either. I just know better. LOL

LOL! I see your decision has been made...your avatar has already gone red. :) Better change your title now!

G

Graybrew1

LOL! I see your decision has been made...your avatar has already gone red. :) Better change your title now!

Nah, I like the title. It just rolls out of the mouth so perfect. Eventually, I will change the color back. And then the title will fit again. :icon_e_smile:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball

back in the day i used to play a lot with haircolor, but since I went heavily (about 70%) gray I can't...anything but the darkest brown comes out Lucille Ball red! :P damn brassy undertones! :P I will now play with haircuts...longer at times, then cut it real short. Currently it's mid-length (shoulder length) but all over layers so the curls & waves looks great! :D

G

Graybrew1

back in the day i used to play a lot with haircolor, but since I went heavily (about 70%) gray I can't...anything but the darkest brown comes out Lucille Ball red! :P damn brassy undertones! :P I will now play with haircuts...longer at times, then cut it real short. Currently it's mid-length (shoulder length) but all over layers so the curls & waves looks great! :D

I do that too. I will wait till Summer to cut it though. I usually do long throughout the rest of the year. I agree , above the shoulders is great for when it gets hot. My hair is naturally curly, so I have to be careful with the layers or it can look too wide and weird. :facepalm:

I color it myself. Saves a ton of money. I plan on doing it soon. Just procrastinating. I used to spend way too much and It never lasted any longer. :icon_e_wink:

It's kinda like a cheap way to reinvent yourself. :D

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
because I'm worth it!

I do that too. I will wait till Summer to cut it though. I usually do long throughout the rest of the year. I agree , above the shoulders is great for when it gets hot. My hair is naturally curly, so I have to be careful with the layers or it can look too wide and weird. :facepalm:

I color it myself. Saves a ton of money. I plan on doing it soon. Just procrastinating. I used to spend way too much and It never lasted any longer. :icon_e_wink:

It's kinda like a cheap way to reinvent yourself. :D

Hubby still has the ponytail my stylist cut off the last time I went waaaay short...he keeps it on his bookcase...weird dude but he prefers me in long hair. Every now and then I get tired of the fuss and chop it to chin-length, then over a couple of years I grow it out longer! I have a friend who does my hair and then i do hers in turn...we try to do it the same day...kind of a girl's day in! ;) yep l'oreal is my friend! ;)

G

Graybrew1

Hubby still has the ponytail my stylist cut off the last time I went waaaay short...he keeps it on his bookcase...weird dude but he prefers me in long hair. Every now and then I get tired of the fuss and chop it to chin-length, then over a couple of years I grow it out longer! I have a friend who does my hair and then i do hers in turn...we try to do it the same day...kind of a girl's day in! ;) yep l'oreal is my friend! ;)

Lucky you, To have a friend that can cut your hair. that sounds like fun. :beckettu: I still have to go to the salon for that. (cha-ching) LOL.
L'oreal, that is what I like. L'oreal Excellence. Works great.

I don't have that girl shopping gene, but I love to play dress up. Hair, clothes, shoes , purses....You name it. Always have ever since I was a little girl playing in my mom's closet with her clothes. Sometimes, It's good to be a girl. :biggrin:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Lucky you, To have a friend that can cut your hair. that sounds like fun. :beckettu: I still have to go to the salon for that. (cha-ching) LOL.
L'oreal, that is what I like. L'oreal Excellence. Works great.

I don't have that girl shopping gene, but I love to play dress up. Hair, clothes, shoes , purses....You name it. Always have ever since I was a little girl playing in my mom's closet with her clothes. Sometimes, It's good to be a girl. :biggrin:

she doesn't cut it, merely helps me dye it...no eyes in the back of this head! :P Yep it's good to be a girl...snookie was a tomboy until about age 16, since then she has been into make up hair clothes, etc....before that she was a baseball hat and jeans gal! :P

G

Graybrew1

she doesn't cut it, merely helps me dye it...no eyes in the back of this head! :P Yep it's good to be a girl...snookie was a tomboy until about age 16, since then she has been into make up hair clothes, etc....before that she was a baseball hat and jeans gal! :P

Ah, Gotcha. I misunderstood. Sorry.

S

Stonelesscutter

I've just watched Fast 5 and it didn't even disappoint me.
Sure there were some majorly cheesy moments, but overall it was just fun to watch.
Gatefan is in it by the way! Didn't see that one coming. :D
The scene with the vault is completely insane and utterly ridiculous but also it's just plain awesome.
I don't think I've ever seen so much destruction in a movie. :) (except where they use CG to wipe out entire cities ofcourse)
If you like a little action in a movie and you don't mind looking at some tough guys or babes then you might just find some enjoyment from this one.
Best Fast and Furious movie since the original. Maybe even better.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Sure there were some majorly cheesy moments, but overall it was just fun to watch.
The scene with the vault is completely insane and utterly ridiculous but also it's just plain awesome.
I don't think I've ever seen so much destruction in a movie. :) (except where they use CG to wipe out entire cities ofcourse)
If you like a little action in a movie and you don't mind looking at some tough guys or babes then you might just find some enjoyment from this one.

Huh?
Do you mean the Rock? How did you not know he was in it?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

You make me want to see it now. :)

Its sort of a greyish day, clear but a bit chilly. I think it will brighten up before the sun goes down. Happy Mother's Day to the mothers on the board :) ! I did meditation on my mother and memories of her (she passed a while back). Im changing into my workout gear and going for a high protein, low-carb late lunch. Then I think I will wax my car, Then a 4-6 mile walk at the beach. This is a very laid back, personal Sunday for me. I have turned off my cellphone and muted my telephones. :) Perhaps I will post some pics later.

S

Stonelesscutter

Huh?
Do you mean the Rock? How did you not know he was in it?

Well it's not like I'm a Rock follower.
I probably have the biggest chance of learning about the things he does by hearing it from you. :)

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.

please tell me you didnt watch that horrible offcentered version...
i just saw it a couple of days mysel (not the crappy copy tho :P) and i must say i really liked it and the potential for fast6 seems intresting.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Well it's not like I'm a Rock follower.
I probably have the biggest chance of learning about the things he does by hearing it from you. :)

I'm not a huge "Rock" follower either (dispite my Avi), there are quite a few movies he's been in that I have not (and probably won't) watch. Hell, the rock avi started as a joke, but I'm too lazy to change it :D

S

Stonelesscutter

please tell me you didnt watch that horrible offcentered version...
i just saw it a couple of days mysel (not the crappy copy tho :P) and i must say i really liked it and the potential for fast6 seems intresting.

Actually I did. But it didn't even bother me.
Yep there's probably gonna be a 6th movie and it'll probably feature The Rock again as well as what'shername.
I thought it was nice to see some of the different maincharacters from the previous movies get together in this one.