Sanctuary General Discussion Thread

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Ehm...
I'm blonde.

Yes, but you're not a woman, and you made it a point to say to GB "As a woman you're entitled to your blonde moments."

So, again, as a male, what's your excuse?

S

Stonelesscutter

Yes, but you're not a woman, and you made it a point to say to GB "As a woman you're entitled to your blonde moments."

So, again, as a male, what's your excuse?

Hey! Where's your 'Save SGU' avatar!?

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Hey! Where's your 'Save SGU' avatar!?

Meh, I figured I squeezed as much sarcasm out of that avatar as I could. It was a limited engagement run. ;) I'll come up with something better soon though (at least I hope).

Now, we better get back on the subject of Sanctuary before a mod puts a boot in our cyber butts for going OT.

I'm actually interested to see how the return of Tesla impacts the ratings for Sanctuary tomorrow. I certainly hope it helps because this slide in numbers is troubling. Although I have problems with the show I certainly don't want it to get axed.

S

Stonelesscutter

Meh, I figured I squeezed as much sarcasm out of that avatar as I could. It was a limited engagement run. ;) I'll come up with something better soon though (at least I hope).

Now, we better get back on the subject of Sanctuary before a mod puts a boot in our cyber butts for going OT.

I'm actually interested to see how the return of Tesla impacts the ratings for Sanctuary tomorrow. I certainly hope it helps because this slide in numbers is troubling. Although I have problems with the show I certainly don't want it to get axed.

I have a feeling Tesla appearing or not will make no difference to the ratings for the show. It's not like everybody will be checking news to see if he's in it. If they have time to watch it or stumble into it and there's nothing else they want to see at the time they'll watch. If not, then not.

G

Graybrew1

I have a feeling Tesla appearing or not will make no difference to the ratings for the show. It's not like everybody will be checking news to see if he's in it. If they have time to watch it or stumble into it and there's nothing else they want to see at the time they'll watch. If not, then not.

I have been waiting for Tesla to come back, and watching the previews for it. Maybe I am not the only one. ;)

S

Stonelesscutter

I have been waiting for Tesla to come back, and watching the previews for it. Maybe I am not the only one. ;)

I bet you're not the only one, but I think the amount of people that does so is negligable compared to the total amount of viewers.

S

Stonelesscutter

That's up to you "old timers' and mods I assume.

I've just put up a ratings predictions post in the Ratings Predictions thread.
http://www.gatefans.net/forums/showthread.php/559-Ratings-Predictions?p=57229#post57229
I don't know the ratings for episodes 11 and 12 though so if someone could add them that would be sweet.

Also I did this without consulting the mods so I'm not sure if crystal balls will be awarded for making the best prediction.
You'll have to ask the mods about that.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Will is being styled after "action Jackson", but it's happened a little too fast for my taste, and I'm half a season behind you guys.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Will is being styled after "action Jackson", but it's happened a little too fast for my taste, and I'm half a season behind you guys.

Will is a cool character, but he is far too "boyish" to throw him in a steamy relationship with anyone. It kinda works with Henry and his little werewolfette, and the flirty relationship between Tesla and Helen works too (only if they dont allow it to consummate) . But Will...he is almost non-sexual, IMO.

G

Graybrew1

Will is a cool character, but he is far too "boyish" to throw him in a steamy relationship with anyone. It kinda works with Henry and his little werewolfette, and the flirty relationship between Tesla and Helen works too (only if they dont allow it to consummate) . But Will...he is almost non-sexual, IMO.

He does like like he needs to be carded.