Sanctuary General Discussion Thread

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Have you been putting live feeds into my sons room :eek:

(J/K, he has Dinosaurs and Lightning Mcqueen)

KA-CHOW!!

:icon_lol: Dinosaurs are too fierce for Will, and Lightning McQueen's personality can get the girls...but Will, he just isnt ready yet! How can he explain that racing car bed with working headlights and a nifty horn?

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
:icon_lol: Dinosaurs are too fierce for Will, and Lightning McQueen's personality can get the girls...but Will, he just isnt ready yet! How can he explain that racing car bed with working headlights and a nifty horn?

Too easy man, too easy :)

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
They are going to try to put him in a relationship until they find one that works I guess. Really as long as it does not show up too often it isn't that big a deal. The thing is, Will would probably be best paired with a fairly quiet person, and there really aren't any they currently have.

In any event, having Tesla back to his vampiric self is more than compensation for Will having a little bit of ship time.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
They are going to try to put him in a relationship until they find one that works I guess. Really as long as it does not show up too often it isn't that big a deal. The thing is, Will would probably be best paired with a fairly quiet person, and there really aren't any they currently have.

In any event, having Tesla back to his vampiric self is more than compensation for Will having a little bit of ship time.
I like the young woman he's currently seeing. She seems relatively unflappable, and that's what anyone working in the Sanctuary would need if they wanted to have a successful relationship.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

LOL! I would kill to see a scene in Sanctuary with Will having to sleep in a little boy's spare room complete with a Mach 5 bed, a Speed racer lamp, a Chim Chim plush toy and THAT picture in a checkered frame!

:rotflmao::laughing::rotflmao::laughing::rotflmao::laughing::rotflmao::laughing::rotflmao::laughing::rotflmao::laughing:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

A deaf mute with telepathic abilities could work...;)

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I like the young woman he's currently seeing. She seems relatively unflappable, and that's what anyone working in the Sanctuary would need if they wanted to have a successful relationship.

Agreed. She could work well with some good writing. In particular show her just interacting with Will and not shipping all the time.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Agreed. She could work well with some good writing. In particular show her just interacting with Will and not shipping all the time.

That could work VERY well, by building some romantic tension, but not allowing it to fully develop...sorta like Tesla and Helen.

G

Graybrew1

Call me picky, but it it's not interesting don't show me the scene. His relationship with her to me is boring. I think he would actually be better off, if forced to pick, with a very out spoken kick ass type of woman. But I agree the most important part of this show is getting the correct vibe going again. Tesla was a great start, and Druitt would be even better. I would like to see a little more humor, like the "can you change my lightbulb dude", and Helen was like, "We have a wench for that." That was good. Give me that back, with some better abnormals and a little higher quality special effects would not hurt either. ;)

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan
Due to the great review done by Joelist and the popularity of Sanctuary on this forum, it would be great if we could have reviews for the final 4 epiosdes of season 3. These will be linked to the front page as done with the SGU reviews.

there are now new threads for the final 4 eps, please let me know if you are willing to do a review and which episode/s you would like to do. The more reviewers the merrier!

Terran77

Captain Tightpants
Okay, I've only seen a smattering of Sanctuary episodes here and there, but I decided to borrow the vids from a friend and start watching from the beginning in order.

Should be interesting...

S

Stonelesscutter

Okay, I've only seen a smattering of Sanctuary episodes here and there, but I decided to borrow the vids from a friend and start watching from the beginning in order.

Should be interesting...

I've been toying with the idea of rewatching from the beginning and maybe writing some reviews.

Terran77

Captain Tightpants
I've been toying with the idea of rewatching from the beginning and maybe writing some reviews.
I've seen a couple in season 2, and like three from season 3, but I don't think I've seen any yet from season 1. Back when they were first coming out, I did watch the webisodes, but I don't remember them that well.

S

Stonelesscutter

I've seen a couple in season 2, and like three from season 3, but I don't think I've seen any yet from season 1. Back when they were first coming out, I did watch the webisodes, but I don't remember them that well.

As far as I'm concerned season 1 is still the best.

G

Graybrew1

Should be interesting...

You should enjoy them. They can have a warped sense of humor at times.....Like you.... :icon_e_wink::P:biggrin:

Lilith

GateFans Noob

Let' do that, was it you who suggested we do a rewatch? I started this weekend. Watching season 1 again and remembering the few episodes that I did see beyond that, I much prefer Season 1. I really liked Ashley and they seems to be a bit more science when few people knew about the abnormals. I'm really enjoying it.