Renewal and Cancellation news

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
You haven't checked out Castle yet???
Seriously??????
Mmmm...Castle...

Yes, you are remiss!

This was one of those times I wish I hadn't been standing behind glass when I got a shot. I really want to know what it was Stana said to him before they started filming the take.
1063276340_eGwpD-M.jpg

The episode they were filming that day was "Last Call".

S

Stonelesscutter

Mmmm...Castle...

Yes, you are remiss!

This was one of those times I wish I hadn't been standing behind glass when I got a shot. I really want to know what it was Stana said to him before they started filming the take.
1063276340_eGwpD-M.jpg

The episode they were filming that day was "Last Call".

Interesting picture.
I doubt you'll ever find out what was said though. :(

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Interesting picture.
I doubt you'll ever find out what was said though. :(
I'm still trying to work out getting some of the TrueBlood folks to talk with me, even if they're "just" the crew. Maybe I can even get them to share a little, too. ;)

But ya, Trop, I'll head back to the original topic.

How 'bout them upfronts?!

YoshiKart64

Well Known GateFan
CW schedule announced. Supernatural stays on Fridays to battle Fringe, Nikita joins it. 90210 and Gossip Girl move, Ringer to air on tuesdays ala Buffy. One Tree Hill's 13 episode (likely) final season to air mid-season.

MONDAY
8 pm Gossip Girl [new time slot]
9 pm HART OF DIXIE
TUESDAY
8 pm 90210 [new time slot]
9 pm RINGER
WEDNESDAY
8 pm H8R
9 pm America’s Next Top Model
THURSDAY
8 pm The Vampire Diaries
9 pm THE SECRET CIRCLE
FRIDAY
8 pm Nikita [new time slot]
9 pm Supernatural

http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/fall-tv-preview-cw-schedule/#more-218477

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I half expect a new show to be announced called simply "Mindless Drivel". Starring Joe Blow and Jane Doe. The setting is the idyllic town of Wherever, and the story is about whatever.....every week. :facepalm:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I half expect a new show to be announced called simply "Mindless Drivel". Starring Joe Blow and Jane Doe. The setting is the idyllic town of Wherever, and the story is about whatever.....every week. :facepalm:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you don't want to give hollywood ideas now do you? :facepalm:

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear

heisenberg

Earl Grey
'Arrested Development' Stars Confirm Plans for Show's TV Return

At a reunion for the beloved Fox comedy at the New Yorker Festival on Sunday, creator Mitch Hurwitz teased the possibility of continuing the 2003-06 series with a truncated nine- to 10-episode "mini-season" leading up to an Arrestedfilm. The news, for which 20th Century Fox TV declined comment, comes after years of rumblings of a big-screen sequel for the critically acclaimed series starring Jason Bateman, Will Arnett, Portia de Rossi and Jeffrey Tambor."It's true," Bateman confirmed on Twitter on Sunday afternoon. "We will do 10 episodes and the movie. Probably shoot them all together next summer for a release in early '13."
Added Arnett, "I'm peeing with @batemanjason at the moment..and we can confirm that we are going to make new AD eps and a movie."

Arrested Development is coming back to TV
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/arrested-development-jason-bateman-will-arnett-242967

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
2011/2012 Television Season...

At this point, cancelled, in order of cancellation...

1. The Playboy Club (NBC)
2. Free Agents (NBC)
3. H8R (CW)

So...what's next?

S

Stonelesscutter

The Playboy Club is cancelled already? They've had like 3 episodes or so.
I watched the pilot and downloaded the second ep but I never watched it.
So not very surprising news I guess. :)

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
The Playboy Club is cancelled already? They've had like 3 episodes or so.
I watched the pilot and downloaded the second ep but I never watched it.
So not very surprising news I guess. :)

you know the show is bad when sex DOESN'T sell! :P

Illiterati

Council Member & Author

YoshiKart64

Well Known GateFan
I finally got round to updating the table at the front with this years news. I'll try and keep it updated from now on; keep posting news though guys (and girls) as everyone's been on the ball so far unlike me.