Renewal and Cancellation news

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Well I think they're referring to the upcoming season of DEFECATION which we knew was happening (Tripler has some great posts from the set in Canada.) But Dumbinion doesn't make sense to me. Unless of course this is to be season #2 for the show, in which case we know that SyFy has a thing for guaranteeing two seasons. (DEFECATION was an exception to that rule due to the HUNDREDS of MILLIONS poured into producing the thing along with that stupid companion game.)

I'm happy that Elementary got renewed. Yes, the show is flawed but it makes for some fun viewing at times.

I'm also glad The Middle got renewed even though it's getting a little long in the tooth. I find most sitcoms boring but this one has some funny jokes at times. I also like how they go back and reference things from earlier episodes/seasons.

And I'm happy that Z Nation is coming back. It makes for some mindlessly fun viewing. I just hope it doesn't go off the rails in the next season.
I have tried to get into modern sitcoms but just can't. They all are lame or aren't as good as say fraiser or seinfeld.
I love nerd jokes but I just can't stand jokes from the big bang theory because it's to much like friends which was utter well...I didn't enjoy it. It was a little too pretentious and cringeworthy at times. and the jokes weren't funny. Same thing applies to the big bang theory.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
I have tried to get into modern sitcoms but just can't. They all are lame or aren't as good as say fraiser or seinfeld.
I love nerd jokes but I just can't stand jokes from the big bang theory because it's to much like friends which was utter well...I didn't enjoy it. It was a little too pretentious and cringeworthy at times. and the jokes weren't funny. Same thing applies to the big bang theory.

so were you a 'curb your enthusiasm' viewer?

funny show-but it kind of fizzled in the end

have you ever watched SCHITT'S CREEK?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Repetitive eye-rolling might be hazardous.

heisenberg

Earl Grey

Watched a few early episodes of CYE but wasn't my thing. I have given up on the simpsons because it has lost its way and no longer a sitcom. However, there have been moments of simpsons delivering amazing content. See below. A nice parody of apple ;)

and ofcourse this...

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Well, they cancelled Time After Time after only 5 episodes! No sex, little violence, and it made you THINK!! Clearly over the heads of most TV viewers today! :(