Production List

PegDIG2004

GateFans Noob
Optimism

Just took a look at the list published today. Stargate Atlantis is no longer there.
There is, however, a listing for Stargate Universe Season 2, but the production dates are from March 10th to Nov 23rd 2010. So again a listing for a past season.

Who knows what the heck is going on.

Just being super optimistic here, but maybe they saw the thread here and want to break the news themselves. They pulled the listing and will put it back when it's official. I really want an Atlantis mini series.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
CONFIRMATION! I called Teamsters just 5 minutes ago!

Has anyone tried to contact the worker union? They have a lot of contact information online:

http://www.teamsters155.org/web2009/contact_us.php

Address: 490 EAST BROADWAY, VANCOUVER, BC V5T 1X3
Tel: 604 876 8898
Members Book In: 604 707 6500
Fax: 604 873 1595
Dispatch Direct Line: 604 876 8349
E-mail: team155@teamsters155.org

I JUST CALLED THEM not 5 minutes ago. I was told that Stargate Universe is "wrapping up", no production, no set building, no film crews...all that is happening is striking of the sets and wrapping up the production. COLD HARD FACTS. The woman in dispatch I called told me that any word of new production is erroneous, and that the show is finished and is wrapping up.

SGU IS OFFICIALLY DEAD

Try it yourself. You need to say you are a Union worker. I said I was re-locating from California and was wondering if any of those jobs were production related. I specifically mentioned Stargate and got everything I needed to know. :)

EDIT: Call the Dispatch number (604) 876 8349

Tropicana

Council Member
I JUST CALLED THEM not 5 minutes ago. I was told that Stargate Universe is "wrapping up", no production, no set building, no film crews...all that is happening is striking of the sets and wrapping up the production. COLD HARD FACTS. The woman in dispatch I called told me that any word of new production is erroneous, and that the show is finished and is wrapping up.

SGU IS OFFICIALLY DEAD

Try it yourself. You need to say you are a Union worker. I said I was re-locating from California and was wondering if any of those jobs were production related. I specifically mentioned Stargate and got everything I needed to know. :)

EDIT: Call the Dispatch number (604) 876 8349
Niiiice!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I was told the following

Have you asked about the production list? What that Stargate mention is all about?

I can't phone them myself. The phone bill would be too expensive for my taste and my English isn't good enough.

I spoke to a woman in dispatch and she said that the production list "went out with mistakes". I told her I was a Teamsters Union worker who is re-locating to Vancouver for the first 6 months of the year and wanted to know about the jobs on the list. I specifically requested Stargate Atlantis and then she said that the corrected list had been published (it has). It now says Stargate Universe on the list. And then I asked her what type of work it was, and that I was looking for work on the production crew and she said there IS NO PRODUCTION. That the show is WRAPPING UP (which means the sets are going to be struck and the stages cleaned up. NO MORE PRODUCTION

Tropicana

Council Member
I spoke to a woman in dispatch and she said that the production list "went out with mistakes". I told her I was a Teamsters Union worker who is re-locating to Vancouver for the first 6 months of the year and wanted to know about the jobs on the list. I specifically requested Stargate Atlantis and then she said that the corrected list had been published (it has). It now says Stargate Universe on the list. And then I asked her what type of work it was, and that I was looking for work on the production crew and she said there IS NO PRODUCTION. That the show is WRAPPING UP (which means the sets are going to be struck and the stages cleaned up. NO MORE PRODUCTION
That dispatch lady -- will you be my valentine?

She is so awesome.

So, SGU is on the list cos they are looking for people to assist in set demolition?

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Just took a look at the list published today. Stargate Atlantis is no longer there.
There is, however, a listing for Stargate Universe Season 2, but the production dates are from March 10th to Nov 23rd 2010. So again a listing for a past season.

Who knows what the heck is going on.

Who the hell is managing the site...is what I like to know, so confusing of what the hell is going on.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Its easier just to call them.

Who the hell is managing the site...is what I like to know, so confusing of what the hell is going on.

I called up there and spoke directly to them. It was a snap...no hassle, no being put on hold, they answered my direct questions without reservation. I hope a squeedrone calls up there to verify what I have said! They will drop the phone in disappointment and then cry themselves to sleep. :)

NO new production, NO new sets being built, NO crews being assigned to do anything except to prepare for striking the sets and cleaning up the stages. Bahahahaha.

SerenityS

GateFans Member
I called up there and spoke directly to them. It was a snap...no hassle, no being put on hold, they answered my direct questions without reservation. I hope a squeedrone calls up there to verify what I have said! They will drop the phone in disappointment and then cry themselves to sleep. :)

NO new production, NO new sets being built, NO crews being assigned to do anything except to prepare for striking the sets and cleaning up the stages. Bahahahaha.

I wonder if they will strike the sets before the Stargate Creation Con set tours in April?

And wonder how soon pieces of those sets will start showing up on eBay?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
YES.

That dispatch lady -- will you be my valentine?

She is so awesome.

So, SGU is on the list cos they are looking for people to assist in set demolition?

YES. That is EXACTLY what is going on. Striking sets represents paid jobs! Those jobs are Union jobs too, just like building them was. Teamsters has no allegiance to MGM or to any production company. To them, its all good. :)

heisenberg

Earl Grey

I already know SGU is dead and burried(I take your word,than I take Lorretta's word anyday)

I've already posted a link to your post on GW(which btw is awaiting moderation- typical gateworld eh?) that SGU sets are getting demolished.Inaddition, I've informed my friends and collegues too.

But, now the spotlight is under atlantis.

stargate atlantis production schedule was posted on that site and now it's been removed. Why? :confused: It was replaced by SGU...but the dates are backdated. That's what I am confused about. IS Atlantis being made is what I am confused about.

SerenityS

GateFans Member
I already know SGU is dead and burried(I take your word,than I take Lorretta's word anyday)

I've already posted a link to your post on GW(which btw is awaiting moderation- typical gateworld eh?) that SGU sets are getting demolished.Inaddition, I've informed my friends and collegues too.

But, now the spotlight is under atlantis.

stargate atlantis production schedule was posted on that site and now it's been removed. Why? :confused: It was replaced by SGU...but the dates are backdated. That's what I am confused about. IS Atlantis being made is what I am confused about.
I actually emailed them about the SGA posting, they replied saying it was a mistake. Wrong show. :(

R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

Now why couldn't Mozz just say that? Rather than trying to surround SGU in mystery & intrigue?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Let the ***** stay in denial!

Overmind One...was lurking in the other notorious forum and jelgate has something to say

I called, I got answers and I have names. I have no reason to lie about anything I was told because I have no vested interest. I just wanted information and I knew where to get it. I dont have any special connection, I simply called the public telephone number. Seems to me that all Jellogut needs to do is to call the SAME number and get contradictory info to squash my "lies".:)

Teamsters 155 Dispatch telephone number: (604) 876 8349

Seems sorta stupid to call somebody a liar without checking to see what the so-called "truth" is. I think her little pink unicorn world cant handle reality so she is afraid to call the same number and confirm things for herself. :) How hard is it to pick up the phone and make the call? LMAO!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
The real question....

Why am I imagining Jelgate having a Mariah Carey moment and playing this song on loop while she sobs uncontrollably holding her Season 1 DVD's?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q3Rg0xKmpM

If somebody told me that there was going to be a Stargate Universe season 3 and that they had "heard it" from somebody at a place that could be easily contacted by making a simple telephone call, AND the telephone number was given to me...I WOULD F******* CALL TO VERIFY!

The Teamsters 155 Dispatch number is: (604) 876 8349

This is the reason I dont bother with Gateworld. The lot of them are severely delusional and living in a reality of their own construction. When in doubt, simply check the facts! Its not like Im claiming some sort of inside connection and not providing a way for others to check. LOL!

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Don't worry...I find you more credible than Stargate producers combined.

I called, I got answers and I have names. I have no reason to lie about anything I was told because I have no vested interest. I just wanted information and I knew where to get it. I dont have any special connection, I simply called the public telephone number. Seems to me that all Jellogut needs to do is to call the SAME number and get contradictory info to squash my "lies".:)

Teamsters 155 Dispatch telephone number: (604) 876 8349

Seems sorta stupid to call somebody a liar without checking to see what the so-called "truth" is. I think her little pink unicorn world cant handle reality so she is afraid to call the same number and confirm things for herself. :) How hard is it to pick up the phone and make the call? LMAO!

Oh I believe you :). It's the other people like KEK and Jelgate who are dillustional...I know you wouldn't post without backing yourself up. I think she is just scared about what the reality is, universe is dead.

And there are others who want to verify your findings.

26531900.png

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan
Oh I believe you :). It's the other people like KEK and Jelgate who are dillustional...I know you wouldn't post without backing yourself up. I think she is just scared about what the reality is, universe is dead.

26531900.png

Go Realm! when are you going to start posting here and stop lurking? you can call youself something different, how about "rubberducky" :joy:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Hahahaha...it doesnt cost much to call. I did it from my cellphone.

And there are others who want to verify your findings.

26531900.png

Go RealmOfX! I cant believe that none of them will make a simple phone call. Its not like calling China or the White House. :) Anybody could use a MagicJack, or call from Skype or a plethora of methods to make the call. Instead, they banter back and forth and call me a liar and their actions are pointless. There is no secret protocol, no passwords or membership required. CALL THE F******* NUMBER folks!

Go Realm! when are you going to start posting here and stop lurking? you can call youself something different, how about "rubberducky" :joy:
I like this person already. SOMEBODY will call for sure. They will speak to the Dispatch desk at Teamsters 155 and will get the answers they are looking for. And what will the delusionsl squeedrones to? They will deny the information and say stuff like "Well, Teamsters doesnt know anything, they are not a reliable source!". I hope they realize that ALL of those set/production jobs are Teamsters jobs and they are probably the BEST source.