Production List

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
View attachment 3433

Mike sez: "Oh Rac80, if only it had been you that I dragged off into this Vancouver forest then the pain of having these sticky pads ripped off my bare flesh would be worth it!

shhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell my hubby!
smsmileys28.gif
but the point is he's a teddy bear type that is the kind of man I am married to :D (so you can tell what kind of man i like! :P)

JaffaKree!

GateFans Member
I like guys who are smart, tall and kind of scrawny. :P

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
Kind of sad photo of the empty set from David Blue:
http://twitpic.com/58fb7z
I agree with the comments on that tweet.
An empty hall where Stargate used to have a permanent home at Bridge Studios... Shame on MGM and Syfy for letting it come to this! Shame on them for allowing SG1 and SGA to be cancelled (even the movies) while greenlighting a series that brought a flourishing franchise to a screeching halt! :mad:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Just had to say it!

I agree with the comments on that tweet.
An empty hall where Stargate used to have a permanent home at Bridge Studios... Shame on MGM and Syfy for letting it come to this! Shame on them for allowing SG1 and SGA to be cancelled (even the movies) while greenlighting a series that brought a flourishing franchise to a screeching halt! :mad:

Yep it's too true...i am a total stinker from time to time ;) :

screenshot146.jpg

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
shhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell my hubby!
smsmileys28.gif
but the point is he's a teddy bear type that is the kind of man I am married to :D (so you can tell what kind of man i like! :P)
grizzly, furry, and into hibernation? :P

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
I think it might have taken just 1 year to destroy, seemed like they were just going through formalities after a while, purposely waiting to make the announcement. All the pleas to watch the show and Cooper leaving, etc.

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
More like 6 months.

Stargate died in my opinion when they cancelled SGA never intending to do a SGA or SG1 movie ever again. But the coffin was definitely nailed when they aired the SGU episode "Life". I think everybody involved in the business knew when they saw the ratings for the following "Justice" and "Space" that the show was finished...