Opinions----Good and Bad(Might Include Spoilers)

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
I liked Buffy alot. I did love Angle. I hate the ending of Angel however, everybody dies...how lame... OMNI might have gotten a kick of the doom and gloom ending perhaps? :P
im delighted to say that i would not have enjoyed the ending or anything else of either show as they were lackluster and boring failiures in my oppinion and further discussion on the subject with me serves no purpose besides endulging you.

OMNI

I loved Firefly. :) I have done three rewatches of it. Yes, the entire series including the Serenity movie.
i am well aware so there is no further need to flaunt your rewatch accomplishments and achivements.
I have partaken in 1 rewatch of said series and i believe it was the pilot, i have since then seen the entire series including the so labeled "movie" and neither my oppinion or despice of this concept has been swayed in doing so.

G

Graybrew1

im delighted to say that i would not have enjoyed the ending or anything else of either show as they were lackluster and boring failiures in my oppinion and further discussion on the subject with me serves no purpose besides endulging you.

Sure, point taken.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
G

Graybrew1

Isn't he cute when he's in a snarky mood? :icon_lol:
I opened up the can of worms with the anything goes on this thread, but YIKES!!! He is darnright scary sometimes. :icon_e_surprised:

I stand by my opinions. That is what this thread is about. We are SG fans, but the rest of our tastes vary greatly. Nobody is right or wrong. HMMMM....some more of the many shows I like(I have that remote trinket for a reason ). House Hunters and Top Chef. I have always loved real estate and a talented chef is an amazing thing to me. More yuck tv for me..........Mr. Belvedere and The Jerry Springer show. I mean, that last one is just gouge your eyes out and shove qtips in your ears. :puke:

O

Odo

Gosh, maybe you should change your name to "MrGrumpyPantsExtreme". :P

Now let's turn that frown upside-down and get you smiling! How can we get the sun to shine in your world Mr. Omnivore? Hmm??? :)

G

Graybrew1

Now let's turn that frown upside-down and get you smiling! How can we get the sun to shine in your world Mr. Omnivore? Hmm??? :)

Hi Welcome Odo.
You seem like you shall fit in well. :thoranime12:

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear

I think a huge bro-hug would do it. :D

OMNI

Isn't he cute when he's in a snarky mood? :icon_lol:
:evil:

unless you can change the axis rotation of this planet im afraid any such attempt would both be futile and pointless.

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
Frasier and Seinfeld and Fresh Prince of Bel -Air for me was the best sitcoms ever made loved the intellectual jokes in Frasier and the metaphors being used.

I find Two and a half men boring to be honest its not funny at all. I haven't watched big bang theory at all at least new seasons its not in category as the ones mentioned previously above.

The only british show I watch which has some british humour in it is Top gear but that's more Entertainment/Car show.

EDIT:

Actually I used to watch the Sketch show but that's not really sitcom

G

Graybrew1

It does not have to be a sitcom. Just your opinion on any shows.

S

Stonelesscutter

Frasier and Seinfeld and Fresh Prince of Bel -Air for me was the best sitcoms ever made loved the intellectual jokes in Frasier and the metaphors being used.

I find Two and a half men boring to be honest its not funny at all. I haven't watched big bang theory at all at least new seasons its not in category as the ones mentioned previously above.

The only british show I watch which has some british humour in it is Top gear but that's more Entertainment/Car show.

EDIT:

Actually I used to watch the Sketch show but that's not really sitcom

I watch Top Gear too. I have to say that sometimes they can be quite funny and sometimes their humour is quite stale.

G

Graybrew1

I almost forgot about Supernatural. One of my favorites shows on right now.:)

G

Graybrew1

I thought this thread deserved a bump so consider it bumped. :biggrin:Another good show I enjoy is True Blood, I hope they get it back on track a bit better next season. One show I would shed no tears over losing is Dancing with the Stars. Or for that matter The Bachelor or The Bachelorette.

SciphonicStranger

Of stuff in play right now, I am in for Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Justified, Sanctuary, South Park, Once Upon a Time, Falling Skies, Terra Nova, Futurama, and Man vs. Food.

I'm sure that I forgot something... :P

G

Graybrew1

Of stuff in play right now, I am in for Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Justified, Sanctuary, South Park, Once Upon a Time, Falling Skies, Terra Nova, Futurama, and Man vs. Food.

I'm sure that I forgot something... :P

So what do you hate that is kicking right now??:rolleyes::confused:

SciphonicStranger

So what do you hate that is kicking right now??:rolleyes::confused:

You know I have no hate in my soul GB. ;) (except maybe for some Dutch stuff... :P)

Darn, I forgot Dr. Who and The Borgias in my list... :facepalm:

SciphonicStranger

Okay, you have no shows that you dislike? You enjoy all shows?
Wow you do have diverse tastes. :eek:

OK, I didn't like "Work It" at all.

Damn, let's add It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia to my "like" list too. My memory is sad tonight (watching football). :)