Joseph Mallozzi: Why wont you tell the fans that YOU DO NOT OWN STARGATE? Why hide the TRUTH?

sgufail

GateFans Noob
If Joseph Mallozzi was still working for MGM I think he'd be in the shit for saying that there will be no SGA movie - doesn't seem like something the marketing team would appreciate just in case there was to be one.

When you say stuff like that it disappears from peoples radar and ultimately costs MGM sales if a movie did come out.

Since he has no chance of working for them again after the dung heap that was SGU it probably doesn't matter to him though.

S

Stonelesscutter

Perhaps he's abandoning the TV world altogether and planning to become a hermit.

S

Stonelesscutter

I agree with using real names, but at the same time, when people use Bernice, Loretta, Roberta, etc., it's usually in a thread where real names have been used so that they can be indexed. Sometimes even the title of the thread has the real name in it, so I don't think it's that big of an issue, although it did throw me off for a second when I first saw the "nicknames."

I agree it's fun to use the nicknames. I have the feeling though that Google keeps score of how many times a certain keyword is mentioned on a page and awards a search ranking proportionally. Hence my post here mentioning the name Joseph Mallozzi a lot. Perhaps sometimes we could say stuff like "Loretta (a.k.a. Joseph Mallozi)...". :)

Tropicana

Council Member
I agree it's fun to use the nicknames. I have the feeling though that Google keeps score of how many times a certain keyword is mentioned on a page and awards a search ranking proportionally. Hence my post here mentioning the name Joseph Mallozzi a lot. Perhaps sometimes we could say stuff like "Loretta (a.k.a. Joseph Mallozi)...". :)
Exactly, best of both worlds - and if it spreads enough via google and it can be seen that Loretta name is associated to Joseph Mallozzi, people may actually start calling him Loretta in the RW.

S

Stonelesscutter

Exactly, best of both worlds - and if it spreads enough via google and it can be seen that Loretta name is associated to Joseph Mallozzi, people may actually start calling him Loretta in the RW.

That's what I'm talking about! ;)
Loretta = Joseph Mallozzi
Joseph Mallozzi = Loretta

S

Stonelesscutter

Not to make SGUsucks more popular but to annoy mr. Mallozzi a little more ;)

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Loretta Mallozzi is going to have to actually look for a job now. He can only afford those Japanese callgirls for so long, you know.

(Does that naming convention work, y'all?)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Loretta iz a pimp, bay-bee!

Perhaps he's abandoning the TV world altogether and planning to become a hermit.

He's gonna become a big ass mutha fucken star in the "graphic novel" i.e. comic book world. Lines of 14yo fanboys will be forming to get his autograph when he goes on a comic book tour. Japanese girls be killing themselves over him, throwing themselves in front of bullet trains and shit. He's gonna be an anime rock star, baby!

Wurd~!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
You bust me up with this shit!

He's gonna become a big ass mutha fucken star in the "graphic novel" i.e. comic book world. Lines of 14yo fanboys will be forming to get his autograph when he goes on a comic book tour. Japanese girls be killing themselves over him, throwing themselves in front of bullet trains and shit. He's gonna be an anime rock star, baby!

Wurd~!

:rotflmao::laughing::rotflmao::laughing:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I think it hasnt sunk in yet.

We may joke about it here but you know that's the kind of shit that rattles around JM's egocentric brain.

I think they still havent realized its over yet. The sets are still up, there are still unaired episodes, the phones are still on and there are still signs over offices . There are still fresh business cards in the box which havent been given out, goddammit! No, its not REALLY over...is it? :bradcry::mallozzicry:

Brad is fighting, but Joe is just bitter.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Just saw this reference on another thread here. Mallozzi is DELUSIONAL.

I just got this from another thread here:

http://www.digitalspy.com/cult/news/a295290/stargate-exec-rules-out-fourth-series.html

Stargate producer Joseph Mallozzi has ruled out the possibility of producing a fourth series in the franchise.

Writing on his official blog, he dismissed speculation that a new spinoff was being developed to replace the recently axed Stargate Universe.

"A new Stargate series isn't even being considered," he claimed. "There are no plans to create or move forward on a new series. We love the one we have now."

He added that the sets for SGU will remain standing while the possibility of a renewal is explored.

"All options are being considered at this point, but a third season would be ideal," he said. "We're investigating all possible avenues."

Mallozzi revealed confirmed that the show's cancellation had led to a Stargate Atlantis straight-to-DVD film being "indefinitely" shelved.

You, Joseph Mallozzi, are DELUSIONAL. You have no power to say what is going to happen.

You CANNOT rule out the possibility of a 4th series for Stargate, because you have no power to do so. That is the TRUTH. You do not own the Stargate name, the license, the sets or the scripts. ALL of that belongs to MGM Studios and you have no power to "rule out" anything at all. But MGM definitely had (and still has) the power to rule out any more Stargate Universe. If it WAS up to you, the Stargate Universe would not have been cancelled.:icon_e_wink:

"A new Stargate series isn't even being considered," he claimed. "There are no plans to create or move forward on a new series. We love the one we have now."

Just LOL. The studio doesnt give a shit what you love, they want ratings and SGU cant deliver them so they canceled it. Your yelpings are nothing more than the impotent tantrums of the defeated. You are probably right, MGM should not even CONSIDER the possibility of keeping the current writers to carry the franchise forward. If they are in talks with other writers or interested parties, you would not be privy to that information. After all, YOU HAVE NO POWER.

He added that the sets for SGU will remain standing while the possibility of a renewal is explored.

LOL again! The sets will remain standing only as long as MGM wants them to stand. Joseph Mallozzi has NO SAY on how long they stay up. After all, neither the production company nor the producers are paying the bills, and again ITS NOT UP TO JOSEPH MALLOZZI. Why arent people challenging him on his false claims? If what Im saying here is wrong, then PROVE IT! There is no possibility of renewal, and MGM is in control. Thats all we have to know. Joseph Mallozzi does NOT control anything having to do with Stargate, PERIOD.

Mallozzi revealed confirmed that the show's cancellation had led to a Stargate Atlantis straight-to-DVD film being "indefinitely" shelved.

Shelved, perhaps...but NOT BY JOSEPH MALLOZZI. If anything is shelved for any reason in connection with Stargate, it is because MGM wants to shelve it. Joseph Mallozzi has NO POWER OVER STARGATE.

When will SGU fans ask him if this is true or not? Is anyone going to ask him if he is the decision maker in Stargate's future? HE IS NOT, and he knows it.

johnsheppard

GateFans Noob
I just got this from another thread here:

http://www.digitalspy.com/cult/news/a295290/stargate-exec-rules-out-fourth-series.html

You, Joseph Mallozzi, are DELUSIONAL. You have no power to say what is going to happen.

You CANNOT rule out the possibility of a 4th series for Stargate, because you have no power to do so. That is the TRUTH. You do not own the Stargate name, the license, the sets or the scripts. ALL of that belongs to MGM Studios and you have no power to "rule out" anything at all. But MGM definitely had (and still has) the power to rule out any more Stargate Universe. If it WAS up to you, the Stargate Universe would not have been cancelled.:icon_e_wink:​

Just LOL. The studio doesnt give a shit what you love, they want ratings and SGU cant deliver them so they canceled it. Your yelpings are nothing more than the impotent tantrums of the defeated. You are probably right, MGM should not even CONSIDER the possibility of keeping the current writers to carry the franchise forward. If they are in talks with other writers or interested parties, you would not be privy to that information. After all, YOU HAVE NO POWER.​

LOL again! The sets will remain standing only as long as MGM wants them to stand. Joseph Mallozzi has NO SAY on how long they stay up. After all, neither the production company nor the producers are paying the bills, and again ITS NOT UP TO JOSEPH MALLOZZI. Why arent people challenging him on his false claims? If what Im saying here is wrong, then PROVE IT! There is no possibility of renewal, and MGM is in control. Thats all we have to know. Joseph Mallozzi does NOT control anything having to do with Stargate, PERIOD.​

Shelved, perhaps...but NOT BY JOSEPH MALLOZZI. If anything is shelved for any reason in connection with Stargate, it is because MGM wants to shelve it. Joseph Mallozzi has NO POWER OVER STARGATE.​

When will SGU fans ask him if this is true or not? Is anyone going to ask him if he is the decision maker in Stargate's future? HE IS NOT, and he knows it.​
Atlantis sets remained up one year and they didn't produced and greenlighted the movie promised.So sgu sets staying stood up prove nothing.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Atlantis sets remained up one year and they didn't produced and greenlighted the movie promised.So sgu sets staying stood up prove nothing.

True, that brings up an interesting question. WHO was paying for the sets? MGM, Syfy or a combination thereof?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Only MGM owns the sets.

True, that brings up an interesting question. WHO was paying for the sets? MGM, Syfy or a combination thereof?

Syfy does not own the sets or pay for their maintenance, as far as I know.

SG-Rocks

GateFans Noob

That's an interesting one. I suggest that Stargate Universse Productions Inc. 1 & 2 owned by the Gang of Five may list them as an asset. Or they are owned by someone else and leased by them. There's so many ways to screw around with businesses. I bet though right now Bridge is charging them storage since they must be tying up production space.