Game of Thrones with Jason Momoa...the series starts tonight!

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
G

Graybrew1

Rut Roh, Is it near the end? I was starting to drift off at the end. I watched it quite late.

SciphonicStranger

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
The zombie was cool last night. The oddly placed full frontal nudity scene was not. :puke:

lol, it's become a constant now, they have to have some form of nudity in each episode or something, lol.

Rut Roh, Is it near the end? I was starting to drift off at the end. I watched it quite late.

You remember Jon saying they should burn the bodies but they didn't cause the Commander said to someone to find out what happened to them. One of the bodies came to life well zombified and went to attack the commander. Jon magically developed a spidey sense and stopped it. It was spookier in the book to me.

I fast-forwarded through the Sansa scenes, I hate that character.

G

Graybrew1

lol, it's become a constant now, they have to have some form of nudity in each episode or something, lol.

You remember Jon saying they should burn the bodies but they didn't cause the Commander said to someone to find out what happened to them. One of the bodies came to life well zombified and went to attack the commander. Jon magically developed a spidey sense and stopped it. It was spookier in the book to me.

I fast-forwarded through the Sansa scenes, I hate that character.

I hate Geoffey(sp?)

I just want to smack that little actor. :icon_e_wink: :biggrin:

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Ok, lemme just do them all, lol. I hate all the current characters except Jon, his chubby friend, Tyrion, that knight that got fired by that whore Cersi (sorry she's a total whore) and the wolves. Some of the characters are ok though. Dragon girl has a heart.

G

Graybrew1

Ok, lemme just do them all, lol. I hate all the current characters except Jon, his chubby friend, Tyrion, that knight that got fired by that whore Cersi (sorry she's a total whore) and the wolves. Some of the characters are ok though. Dragon girl has a heart.

I love the wolves. My best friend is the world is a Siberian Husky, she looks a lot like a wolf, almost all white with just a little red and crystal blue eyes.

I kinda liked the brothers too, what's bad about them?

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Ahh, you mean the other two Starks, well I'm looking at them from the stuff that happens in the future. I don't dislike them but they were pretty underdeveloped, especially Robb. Bran got extremely annoying to me later on in the series, stuff you haven't seen yet. Arya was pretty cool in the books but got to be unbelievable after a while in the books. I don't really like her tv counterpart cause she comes off as such a brat, not the good kind. Then again, you should just disregard this because this is all highly opinionated.

G

Graybrew1

Ahh, you mean the other two Starks, well I'm looking at them from the stuff that happens in the future. I don't dislike them but they were pretty underdeveloped, especially Robb. Bran got extremely annoying to me later on in the series, stuff you haven't seen yet. Arya was pretty cool in the books but got to be unbelievable after a while in the books. I don't really like her tv counterpart cause she comes off as such a brat, not the good kind. Then again, you should just disregard this because this is all highly opinionated.

You know what else irks me? Starks sister in law and her kid still wanting to B feed all the time. That is beyond sick and gross. Is that from the books as well? Needless to say, Methinks Mother and Son are going to have quite an interesting relationship in a couple of years. :eek: :icon_e_wink:

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Yes, that scene was pretty gross, and pretty unrealistic to me, she wouldn't be doing that in front of guests being the ruler of that place. Or that might be speaking to her demented mind or something. Now I'm not for violence towards kids especially from my own childhood, but damn that kid really deserves a serious spanking.

SciphonicStranger

I love the wolves. My best friend is the world is a Siberian Husky, she looks a lot like a wolf, almost all white with just a little red and crystal blue eyes.

I kinda liked the brothers too, what's bad about them?

Those wolves rule. I so want one. :)

G

Graybrew1

Yes, that scene was pretty gross, and pretty unrealistic to me, she wouldn't be doing that in front of guests being the ruler of that place. Or that might be speaking to her demented mind or something. Now I'm not for violence towards kids especially from my own childhood, but damn that kid really deserves a serious spanking.

At the least.
Him and the boy king brat. :icon_e_wink:

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
I'm surprised they haven't shown Joffrey's siblings, they're better, well better hearts. Actually they should have shown Joffrey's brother at least, he becomes important later maybe, and kid has a gentle heart. Too many damn kids on this show.

G

Graybrew1

I'm surprised they haven't shown Joffrey's siblings, they're better, well better hearts. Actually they should have shown Joffrey's brother at least, he becomes important later maybe, and kid has a gentle heart. Too many damn kids on this show.

Bratty kids so far. :icon_lol:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
You know what else irks me? Starks sister in law and her kid still wanting to B feed all the time. That is beyond sick and gross. Is that from the books as well? Needless to say, Methinks Mother and Son are going to have quite an interesting relationship in a couple of years. :eek: :icon_e_wink:

The woman is definitely demented and yes the child needs a good paddling. I have read his four books and have come to the conclusion the writer goes for shock value!:P so I have lost interest in most of the characters

SciphonicStranger

I'm really enjoying it but it is a little hard to keep track of all the plotlines. They might be doing us a favor by not including every character from the books.

G

Graybrew1

The woman is definitely demented and yes the child needs a good paddling. I have read his four books and have come to the conclusion the writer goes for shock value!:P so I have lost interest in most of the characters

That does not sound promising, but I am in it deep enough that I have to see it through now. Besides I love Ned Stark.

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
lol I've been saying that ever since I read the first book. He writes stuff for shock value to the point where I just expect the shock decreasing the value of the shock, he's devaluing them too much. But you just know he won't kill off some of the characters he spends a lot of time developing, namely dragon girl, bran, jon, etc.

G

Graybrew1

lol I've been saying that ever since I read the first book. He writes stuff for shock value to the point where I just expect the shock decreasing the value of the shock, he's devaluing them too much. But you just know he won't kill off some of the characters he spends a lot of time developing, namely dragon girl, bran, jon, etc.

I am surprised about one of the deaths thought. :icon_e_wink: