Football (American) Chit Chat

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
It's still a rivalry for Indy!

this will be funny for Indianapolis. Peyton manning did not play this season due to injuries. so needless to say the colts had a rotten year. BUT his little brother Eli will be playing for the Giants against the colt's most hated rival...The patriots and tom brady...guess who I'll be cheering for...yep new england-- if we don't get the blizzard I am looking to sacrifice a football player for! ;)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
this will be funny for Indianapolis. Peyton manning did not play this season due to injuries. so needless to say the colts had a rotten year. BUT his little brother Eli will be playing for the Giants against the colt's most hated rival...The patriots and tom brady...guess who I'll be cheering for...yep new england-- if we don't get the blizzard I am looking to sacrifice a football player for! ;)

Oh that's right, you're some sort of "yankee", aren't you? May Eli Manning have mercy on your soul. :(

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Boo yah!!!

Eli_Manning.jpg

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Still wanting a damn blizzard here-- at least 3 feet of snow (hoosier's can't drive in three inches much less three feet!:P) and the game delayed because of white-out conditions! yep evil person that I am...still looking for some sweet young football (preferably HS age) to sacrifice to the snow gods! ;) (OMG!!! What will jimwv make of this post! shocking I say...shocking! :eek: )

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
I shall be rooting for the Patriots as well. There is something just wrong about a 9-7 team winning the Super Bowl. :P

Too bad the Packers blew it... :(

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I shall be rooting for the Patriots as well. There is something just wrong about a 9-7 team winning the Super Bowl. :P

Too bad the Packers blew it... :(

At what point did you go over to the Dark side???

G

Graybrew1

All Eagles fans hate the Giants. :rolleyes:
I just hope the Pats play better than they did yesterday. They should have lost that game.

SciphonicStranger

At what point did you go over to the Dark side???

Both of these teams are dark side for me. This is strictly a lesser of two evils situation. :P

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Both of these teams are dark side for me. This is strictly a lesser of two evils situation. :P

That's it, I'm calling an emergency council meeting to discuss the best option for removing the Goa'uld symbiote from your head.

SGGoauldHuman.jpg

SciphonicStranger

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
OSI-NY_Giants.jpg

SciphonicStranger

Good game, crappy result. :(

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
To Graybrew and SciphonicStranger:

Bow before your god!!!
Eli-Manning-New-York-Giants-Super-Bowl-XLII_1646750.jpg

SciphonicStranger

Screw the game, who won the commercial battle? Personally, I liked the Chevy Truck 2012 apocalypse spot. I think it was the box of Twinkies that put it over the top. :)