Football (American) Chit Chat

G

Graybrew1

Here is a place for all of us Football Fans to talk about anything Football related.

My team is the Eagles. I was very unhappy with the loss yesterday. If seems that they should not have left Vick in and now he has a broken hand. :(

S

Stonelesscutter

I can tell you one thing about football and that is that I know absolutely nothing about it.

G

Graybrew1

Wait! I remember one thing. I've heard the Greenbay Packers don't know how the game is played. :D
Thems are fighting words.............Ducking.:P

I think there might be a certain Ape that might get a bit hot and bothered over that. :eek::D

S

Stonelesscutter

Thems are fighting words.............Ducking.:P

I think there might be a certain Ape that might get a bit hot and bothered over that. :eek::D

I'm counting on it!
Surely he'll show up with a Greenbay Packers avatar.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I'm counting on it!
Surely he'll show up with a Greenbay Packers avatar.

Yeah, Green Bay doesn't know how to play which is why they won the Superbowl last season. Plus they've won every game this season so far, so, um, yeah. :P

S

Stonelesscutter

Yeah, Green Bay doesn't know how to play which is why they won the Superbowl last season. Plus they've won every game this season so far, so, um, yeah. :P

Have they been playing in the little league then?

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
What he needs is to have the cat wrapped in a green flour tortilla covered with cheese...

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
So, has anyone seen the US performance in the RUgby world cup?? :P

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Actually back in 1919 (I think), the team was started up and one of the companies that contributed funds, the Indian Packing Company (a meat packing company) did so on the condition that the team be named the Packers.

S

Stonelesscutter

Actually back in 1919 (I think), the team was started up and one of the companies that contributed funds, the Indian Packing Company (a meat packing company) did so on the condition that the team be named the Packers.

Indian Packing Company sounds wrong on multiple levels, but let's not go into that. :)

G

Graybrew1

Even though they managed to win last night, I will say that Dallas looked Horrible last night. What a shame, Poor Romo. :P

Red Mage

Boney
I can't stand football at all. Second only to soccer/real football to the rest of the world on my least favorite sports to watch. I'm a baseball and hockey guy.

G

Graybrew1

I can't stand football at all. Second only to soccer/real football to the rest of the world on my least favorite sports to watch. I'm a baseball and hockey guy.

I would be happy to start a thread for either one if you wish as well. Myself, I am a Phillies and Flyers fan. :D